PDA

View Full Version : TNA Live Event Results, 4/30: Knoxville, TN

Kellie
05-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Open show with JB hyping free "backstage passes" , blah blah blah.

Opening match, Consequences Creed VS Kiyoshi. But they did some nice spots but nothing great, just a standard "new school" curtain jerker match.

Match #2.Shark Boy vs. Brutus Magnus, Magnus works the mic, here comes Shark boy. Does the Stone cold stich and then is attacked from behind. Magnus works shark boy over with a few power moves. But in the end takes the chum drop? (or what ever his finisher is called) and Shark boy wins.

Match #3. Angelina Love vs. ODB. ODB was very over with the Knoxville crowd. Standard Knockout match. Finish seemed kinda rushed or something. roll up with a hand full fo tights/panties and Angelina wins.

Match #4 Kip vs. Eric Young. Kip was surprisingly loved by the crowd. But Eric made the crowd forget they just cheered him. Good match, Crowd was hot for it. Showtime wins with a DVD I think. By this time the bad Coliseum beer was starting to take effect.

INTERMISSION with Dixie in the crowd signing and taking photos with one of the tag belts.

Match #5 Abyss vs. shiek abul bashir, crowd was hot for Abyss (from my memory Abyss has never worked in the area) Chair brought in, used in the corner by abyss for a 2 count, later a BIG black hole slam for the win.

Match #6 (semi main and main was combined into a 6 man, I guess due to time restraints????) Beer Money/ Booker T vs. Team 3D/ Jeff Jarrett
lol, just realized I left before this one was over... SORRY . I watched about half of it and left before the crowd.

PWI