PDA

View Full Version : Women Vs. Men

Angelique
12-31-2005, 03:52 PM
1. Please don't talk to my breasts. You won't be meeting them.
2. If you want to control someone, sleep with your remote.
3. I always choose chocolate over men. ALWAYS
4. 51% love goddess...49% bitch. Care to push your luck?
5. My sexual preference is NO
6. My body is my temple, now get on your knees and pray.
7. It's not the size that counts, it's...no, wait, size does count.
8. Remember men, girls are made of sugar, spice and everything nice.
9. Men are like hardwood floors, lay them right the first time and you can walk all over them forever.
10. Save your breath for you inflatable date.

Jodes
12-31-2005, 05:05 PM
#1 is my favoritehttp://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/3dlil/laff.gif nice findhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/updown.gif

Voodoo
12-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh yeah?

11. Men are superior to Women! OOOOO!!

<3

Angelique
12-31-2005, 06:08 PM
and what lovely universe would that happen to apply that men are better then women?

Appels
12-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Voodoo is so right :) (<3 Voodoo)

The Major
01-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Wooo hang on, women do kick ass, they are the reason for everymans life, so its hard to judge

Jodes
01-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Wooo hang on, women do kick ass, they are the reason for everymans life, so its hard to judge

see he knows what he's talking about http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/happy/mnod.gif

yankeesman77
01-01-2006, 03:56 AM
I see this as being biased. :( but I bow to everyword that my woman wants. cause without the love of my life (Nisha Patel Malone) I would be lost and a nothing. But someone has to lay down the ground works aka the rules. So I like to think of it as 50/50. But if a girl wants to be a bitch she can sit and weap all she wants cause shes not gettin any help :D and size doesnt matter, really what matters is the love that a man and woman share for each other. and since you wana measure size ladies how bout we measure the scent of pussy and the taste of it. But really, is this necessary than just a shovanistic way of trying to prove that women are better than men? I mean where do the women get all these pedicures, these manicures, these fashionable jewulary, the expensive cars and they all point to us because of our jobs we work for a living and not to give any less credit to women cause a stay at home mom is a full time job and they deserve respect, but, this really isnt necessary. Men = Women Women = Men, add that up you get children and that just goes on generation after generation after generation. and I say a thankyou.

M-J
01-01-2006, 11:31 AM
lolz. number 1 better

Angelique
01-01-2006, 02:27 PM
i have yet to bow down to anyone. I do believe that men/women are equal. there are some things that each are better then the other, i am better at cooking then stunner, he is better at yardwork then me. we each still do it, but one is better then the other. i am bitchy most of the time but i will never ask/tell him to do sumthing i know damn well i can do. if i know damn well i cant do it, i will get someone who can.

#1 still is the best insult yet :)