PDA

View Full Version : wwe/tna

tdxrib
01-24-2006, 06:23 AM
do yall think tna will be able to go head up with wwe

cookie_dough_619
01-25-2006, 01:05 AM
I doubt it. Looking at the past 'WWE vs (whoever)' wars, WWE has always come out on top. I watch both brands. I even enjoyed watching WCW & ECW back in the day, but the bottom lie is that WWE has the money & the worldwide exposure. It would probably take a mass talent clear out and over 60% of their viewers to stop watching for WWE to crumble. I don't see that happening.
I will still watch both brands, though.

kirkeastment
01-25-2006, 12:38 PM
tna aren't there yet but very soon they will be come on tna

ultimate diva
01-26-2006, 04:23 AM
i hope so. i think they need a better timeslot & a longer show.

Reinheimer
01-30-2006, 02:48 AM
I hope not. TNA is an amazing product. Much different to the WWE style. And for them to actually go head to head with the WWE. They will have to become similar to the WWE style. Like what the WCW did in the mid 90's. If that does actually happen, then all TNA would be doing is selling out. And I don't think anyone wants to see that. So TNA should just stick to what they're doing now, and try to stay away from the WWE.

†† Reaper ††
01-30-2006, 05:36 AM
Yea its way to early to be talkn bout a TNA/WWE monday night war sort of thing cos theyll just get bought out like wcw who have been the closet competion yet. TNA are just starting they still need a stronger platform, like people say a beter timeslot and a longer show before they go near the wwe. The next test on TNA should be the success of there up coming video game which im seriously thinking of buying

Siddhant
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
WWE was almost defeated if it wasnt for austin and to think wcw fired him over the phone lol

LG
01-30-2006, 07:46 PM
one day in the future...TNA vs WWE...has to be destined
but i hope not