PDA

View Full Version : Flair as IC Champion.

POD
01-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Flair has bored me with his title reign,He hardly ever defends it and sometimes dont even bring it to the ring and like someone already said Kane and Show both carry there belts around and thats a sign that they are proud champions.The only reason Flair has the title is to boost his title reigns.

As for the next champ i think Master's time is now and should atleast get the IC title soon.He has the look and the ring skills to hold the title well.We know he doesnt have the best Mic skills but we are going to have to live with that because i carnt see him improving them much.He is very good at playing his gimmick aswell.

Straight Edge
01-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah Flair's title reign has sucked, so much for Flair bringing back the history of the IC Title... Masters should definately be the champion, his time is now to become a champion in WWE and end the poor title reign of Ric Flair

Dmac
01-29-2006, 12:26 AM
yeh as much as i dont like to say it as i respect flair his ic title reign has sucked. But Masters shouldnt have it RVD is making his return dont forget and he owns that title :p

King Placebo
01-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Dont worry, he will drop it to shelton very soon, you watch.

Dmac
01-29-2006, 01:25 AM
most probably with help from his momma's fat ass

LG
01-29-2006, 01:28 AM
I want Flair to become the 17th Time Champion

Mr Mando
01-29-2006, 08:51 AM
flair won the ic title 4 the first time in his life.

Reinheimer
01-30-2006, 02:27 AM
Ric Flair as the Intercontinental Champion isn't really a good thing at the moment. Sure there could be alot of other wrestlers who can carry the belt at this time. But what is the IC Championship actually worth at the start of the year? The start of the year always circles around whos the World Champ and who is going to Wrestlemania. Nothing really builds up with these mid card championships until Wrestlemania. I'm going to have a guess and say he will be defending that title either at WM or he'll lose it a few Raws before hand. That is of course if he loses it at all. So yea. Ric Flairs not a great champion, but I don't think that he needs to be at the moment.

†† Reaper ††
01-30-2006, 05:43 AM
Flair suldnt be IC Champ hes passed his used by date some mite say he doesnt hav the speed and style a lot of the newer wrestlers have or the power of some1 lyk masters who is a good choice i have 2 agree along with perhaps RVD lyk u say

cookie_dough_619
01-31-2006, 04:13 AM
Yeah, it was good to see Ric get the only belt he hasn't held. But it needs to go to one of the up & coming guys.

Personally, I think RVD is beyond the IC strap. I wanna see him go after the big one. But that won't happen.... yet!

Flair Country
01-31-2006, 04:26 AM
I probably should reserve my comments on this as I consider Ric Flair to be the greatest wrestler of all time. As far as another suitable Intercontinental Champ I think that either Carlito or Masters will get it. Of course they will soon lose it to RVD.

Austinfan4Life
01-31-2006, 08:34 AM
Im surprised with how long Flairs reign has been actually... But he's still a decent wrestler.. But i would like to see Rob Van Dam win the belt.. again.

the madscotsman
01-31-2006, 03:03 PM
You might not have to wait long for rvd to have the belt. Cause he should have it ina couple of weeks.

trim
02-02-2006, 12:50 AM
flair needs the heavyweight title 1 more time before he retires i feel

yankeesman77
02-02-2006, 02:26 AM
On the 18th I am seeing Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair for the IC Title. My personal thoughs on the whole Ric Flair IC Title thing is a good note to end Ric Flair's carrer on. his growing age and phyiscal shape and recent mishap with his family and the law is definitley a growing concern btu with the I.C Title around his waist it'll be a good swan swong for his carrer.

TuffDaddy
02-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Flair is too big for the IC title. No disrespect to anyone who held or will hold it. He's Ric freakin' Flair. You could cover him head-to-toe in gold and it wouldn't be enough. They never should have given him the strap. They should have kept it there for midcard guys, like Carlito, Masters, Benjamin, RVD, etc. as something to strive for.

silverjo
02-19-2006, 05:06 PM
will someone retire flair. he must 90 now right?

Shelton on in ring performance and have a long run against RVD for the belt. they wuold come up with some amazing matches. add jeff hardy into that and i think match of the year in the making!

ucantseeme
02-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Flair is not a good champ. He's boring. I think RVCD is good choice