PDA

View Full Version : World Title Match

akroma45
01-28-2006, 06:44 AM
I dunno whether or not this is true, but I read somewhere that Kurt Angle will put the World Title on the Line against..........THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!

No Way Out has a reputation of being Crap, This match seems alright, I guess.

W-OLF
01-28-2006, 11:29 AM
I think thats a rumor for WM22 not No Mercy as most feel and some reports indicate this is Takers last WM .

M-J
01-28-2006, 04:40 PM
I like the idea for the undertaker going for the title shot but, whenever he goes for the gold he losees everytime

LG
01-28-2006, 07:15 PM
i heard that Mark Henry will beat Kurt Angle at the Royal Rumble

LionDen
02-06-2006, 03:50 PM
I think that The Undertaker will win the gold very soon. So many rumour about this being his last WM, who knows.

Reinheimer
02-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Yes this match is going to happen and it looks pretty good. I'm not too sure what to expect from it. Probably a 20 minute match tops. I'm expecting Mark Henry to interferre and attack The Undertaker. Simply because Taker took his Number One Contenders spot. Then that would of course lead up to the match between the two at Wrestlemania 22. WWE have been unpredictable lately so who knows what will happen.

King Placebo
02-07-2006, 07:09 AM
This match is happening and i doubt Undertaker will win, because of rumours of undertaker vs Hnery at Mania, so that must mean that Henry will screw taker out of the match, thus setting up a borefest of a match for wrestlemania, and if this is Undertakers last wrestlemania im gonig to be really pissed off that his last WM Match is with Henry.