PDA

View Full Version : HBK & Vince Discussion

LG
01-29-2006, 02:52 AM
First off, I don't get this really. Vince screwed Bret. Then recently, he said he didnt want to screw HBK, but he would if it was necessary. So why is it that Vince wants to screw HBK? HBK has did nothing but help Vince and do everything with Vince, including helping Vince to screw Bret Hart. I heard that Hart wanted to go to WCW, but with his title, he had to lose it, and go on to WCW. But Hart didn't want to do that, so Vince had to screw Hart in order to get the title away from WCW. So Vince did for the better of WWE. So, why does Vince want to screw HBK? I bet that HBK will win the Royal Rumble, because if he doesn't, who knows where he will go on from there? Certianly, HBK has to win because of the match we have been hearing of HBK vs The Rock, or that of HBK getting screwed big time at WM22 and leaving to go TNA to team with Sting. So what is really going to happen I dunno. We were all surprized at NYR when Edge became champ. So I think Vince is really going back to old school...and by that i mean surprizes.

Your thoughts?

thekris13
07-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Well, the Rumble was in San Antonio (HBK's hometown & mine), and he lost...I was bummed. But Edge winning at NYR, fuck yeh!