PDA

View Full Version : Another Diva from WWE ? Raven Heat

W-OLF
01-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Another WWE Name To TNA?, UFC, Raven Heat
By Brian Cantor

01/30/2006 - Source: Wrestling-Observer Newsletter, PWTorch.com Newsletter

-- Christy Hemme is expected to start with TNA in the near future.

-- TNA and UFC are reportedly sharing a good amount of viewers, which speaks volumes about the appeal of TNA to "sports fans."

-- Raven reportedly has heat with Jeff Jarrett for being vocal in his disapproval of the way TNA has handled certain things.

Credit ProWrestlingNews.com

Dmac
01-30-2006, 04:47 PM
IMO tna do not need christy hemme and it is not really that wise to bring her in, tna and ufc are getting a lot of viewers well of course both of there shows are awesome but this is just me i think the veiwers of ufc were watching tna on spike tv and ufc jsut happened to be on the same network

Dark Drakan
01-30-2006, 04:59 PM
What happened with her and WWE? Havent heard anything about it :dunno:

Austinfan4Life
01-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Christy in TNA?... Um.. I don't know she tried the wrestling thing and Ashley is actually getting pretty good at it. Christy never did get that good. But as far as the Eye Candy they myswell.

cookie_dough_619
01-30-2006, 06:29 PM
YES! Christy to TNA! Apparently she's gonna be Raven's girlfriend. She did actually show signs of improvement in the ring, IMO. Matches with Melina that were pretty decent, come to mind. I say bring her in!

sXePunk
02-04-2006, 07:05 AM
thanks for the info

Shell
02-05-2006, 01:14 AM
I can't blame Raven. You could stop watching the show for a year come back and Jef would still be champ