PDA

View Full Version : Taker and Wrestlemania (loses)

$tu
02-04-2006, 03:07 AM
Well I've been dreading when wwe would do it, and methinks it'll be this year, Untertaker will lose at wrestlemania 22 to Randy Orton, here's how I figure...
Taker beats Kurt at No Way Out, Randy beats Mysterio at no way out (for the Wrestlemania spot) Randy then goes on to beat Taker and solidfy his "legend killer" status... I sincerly hope I'm wrong, and feel free to tell me how silly it is to think what I think, and offer your own thoughts, I want to hear what you have to say.

akroma45
02-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Actually, I think Orton WILL win the title shot, but I think he will face Kurt Angle, NOT Undertaker.

Notice how normally, when Undertaker gets a shot at the title... he doesnt win the Championship.... think about it.....The HIAC match at No Mercy 2002, the Biker Chain Match at No Mercy 2003, his match against JBL at Summerslam 2004, the Last Ride Match at No Mercy 2004.... Undertaker always misses out......

Reinheimer
02-04-2006, 12:29 PM
First off. Taker is not going to headline Wrestlemania. And neither is Randy Orton. The match which is going to headline Mania is/and always has been (with 2 exceptions) the winner of the Royal Rumble, and the World Champion. Just because you have heard rumors of Randy winning against Mysterio doesn't mean it's actually going to happen. And if it does happen, the Royal Rumble match itself would have seemed pointless. And the main event at Wrestlemania won't be as special as it should be. So Taker isn't going to headline wrestlemania. Not ever again. And saying that, im also saying he's not going to defeat Kurt Angle at No Way Out.

$tu
02-04-2006, 05:24 PM
well I haven't heard any rumors, I'm just speculation based on what I saw at the rumble, and at Smackdown... good point akroma
and yeah, it would defeat the purpose of the rumble, and it would kinda taint mania, but hasn't the title shot been put on the line before?

Rivenate
02-04-2006, 09:34 PM
i sincerly hope that Taker does not have a big match at WM with Orton because as $tu sees it so do i, i see that Taker is not getting any younger and he will not be around too much more for the main events and such, on the other hand Orton is in his prime, so if WWE has him defeat Taker at WM he would get a big push out of it, but im just not sure for now what they will do, but if WWE puts that match up and Orton wins there will be quiet a few fans that will be pissed including myself, i do see Orton having a huge push a good idea though.

BikBgDddy
02-11-2006, 07:43 AM
I hate to admit it but, Orton will defeat Taker at WM22

hunter_spn
02-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Orton dont stand a chance to beat the DEATHVALLEY ASS

shakie
02-11-2006, 01:11 PM
regardless of wether or not its for the title, or if taker and orton win at nwo, it'd still be good to see a rematch from last year.

Adam Copeland2
02-14-2006, 05:35 AM
here's my idea:
have taker win via dq or due to outside interference by randy at nwo.needless to say randy orton wins against mysterio. Next Smackdown, the main event for WM22 will be revealed,which will be a triple threat match for the whc-angle vs taker vs randy -and orton reveals why he interfered in no way out's main event - to include ut in the main event, so that he cud earn redemption against him for his loss at the HIAC match in 2005 ,and break his winning streak at wm, AND win the world heavyweight championship -all simply by winning one match. so, u know how Mr. Mcmahon wants evry wm to be main evented by single matches,so, he ruins randy's plan by booking a rematch from nwo on sd! and with the stipulation that if randy interfered he loses his title shot at wm to mysterio.in that match, henry interferes and we have henry fired by vince mcmahon(or theodore long),and we have taker win again.next sd!, we have taker win again in a controversial way.so, teddy long says, since no clear cut champ can be decided,we WILL have a triple threat match main event wm.At wm, randy beats taker and angle in an awesome match, by him pinning angle,so he further solidifies his position as the legend killer,and then have a rare legend killer-phenom show of respect for putting on a classic. this show of respect will serve as a token of goodbye to the ut's storied career...what do u think?

ucantseeme
02-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Ur predictions are good. But i think wwe wont break his winning streak so fast. Mebbe they must be waiting for his return after his retirement. Then break the record

Andres1mark
02-18-2006, 11:46 PM
No way Taker loses at WM this year

Additional Comment:
No way Taker loses this year at WM
Like the Cubs....wait til next year!