PDA

View Full Version : The REAL (???) Wrestlemania 22 Matches

akroma45
02-04-2006, 08:46 AM
I dunno if this WILL actually happen... but I just read it some where and I thought some of you might wanna read this....

John Cena vs. Triple H (WWE Championship)
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton* (World Heavyweight Championship)
The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry
Shawn Michaels vs. Vince McMahon
Edge vs. Mick Foley

*I suppose this means that Orton will beat Mysterio at No Way Out and take his Title shot that he won at Royal Rumble.

So, Wat do u guys think? I doubt this is EXACTLY wat will happen, cause there's normally a Womens Championship match at wrestlemania

Reinheimer
02-04-2006, 12:06 PM
The three likely ones which I see definatly happenning there are Shawn Michaels vs. Vince McMahon. Possibly in a street fight or some other gimmick match. I think they're trying to build this one up like Hogan vs. McMahon at Wrestlemania XIX. Either way that should be a great match. Hopefully as good as the match McMahon did have at WM XIX. The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry match has been going around. I'm possitive that will happen. Undertaker took Henry's spot as the number one contender. Henry don't like that. Probably start fueding with the Undertaker around No Way Out. John Cena vs. Triple H is another match which is likely to happen. Only because HHH seems like the only logical one who can win this tournament on Raw. One thing to note about that is Triple H hasn't won a WM match in 3 years. The last Wrestlemania match he actually won was in 2003 against Booker T. Theres probably nothing in it, but still abit of information.

Now about the Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle match. Yes it has been going around. But the fact of the mater is, Rey Myserio won the Royal Rumble. If anyone else can remember that video package before the rumble aired. They showed all of the Royal Rumble winners in the past 5 years. Every single one of them went on to Main event, and win the World Title at Wrestlemania. For Rey to actually lose this match to Orton at No Way Out and not go to WM wouldn't be a good move. There is no way that the WWE would do that. At all. So I believe that Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton will still be the match to headline Wrestlemania. If it isn't then the whole Royal Rumble would have just been worthless. And the Royal Rumble is the event which has made the main event at mania special. So I wouldn't say that Randy will be taking Mysterios spot.

There has also been reports of another Money In The Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania. Now im not saying this is true. But if it is infact true. Then expect Randy Orton to be in it and win the thing. That is because 2006 WILL be his year. Just because he doesn't win the rumble doesn't mean he can have a good year. Also in the match there would probably be two others from Smackdown and three from Raw. It will be the interbrand match for this years Wrestlemania. Since nothing else has been built up yet.

hunter_spn
02-05-2006, 08:50 AM
I wanna see Edge vs Cactus Jack in a No Holds Barred contest. It would be great seeing both of my fav superstars battteling

shakie
02-05-2006, 02:21 PM
maybe some of the matches will happen, but theres alot left out. many title matches have been left out. there is almost always a tag title match. where does the mick foley/edge match come in? and although i do see the HBK/McMahon match happening.

akroma45
02-07-2006, 07:59 AM
maybe some of the matches will happen, but theres alot left out. many title matches have been left out. there is almost always a tag title match. where does the mick foley/edge match come in? and although i do see the HBK/McMahon match happening.

Yes, there are a lot left out, that's why i said it wont be happening exactly as that. As for the Foley vs Edge match, its probably gonna be set up from Foley making fun of Edge for having such a short title reign.....

Adam Copeland2
02-08-2006, 08:06 AM
hmm, wm 22 cud be gud if they cancel the UT vs Henry match an d add UT to the main event.u c 1 bad match in the sard is bad enough(HHH vs Cena).

Edge vs Cactus jack in a no-holds barred match would be great too,seeing what bumps these two take.