PDA

View Full Version : No Way Out: Official Card

Reinheimer
02-05-2006, 12:27 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d194/Reinheimer/2076214.jpg
On Febuary 19, 2006. The road to Wrestlemania continues to roll on. Smackdown presents their last PPV before Wrestlemania, No Way Out. No Way Out will be live to you on PPV from the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. Unlike recent years where the World Championship match for Mania has been decided. No Way Out will be the night to see what/who headlines Wrestlemania 22. Royal Rumble winner Rey Mysterio will go one on one against Randy Orton. And get this, his World Title shot at Wrestlemania will be on the line. Something we haven't seen for four years! Also World Champion Kurt Angle will be defending his championship against the Deadman, The Undertaker. Already No Way Out is shaping up to be a PPV not to be missed.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/2087974/20060203_worldheavyweight.jpg
At the Royal Rumble Kurt Angle was successful in his first World Heavyweight Championship defence against Mark Henry. But afterwards during the celebration 'The Phenom' The Undertaker made it perfectly clear to Kurt Angle that he wants his Angle's newly won World Title. The mind games begun as lightning flashed from the rafters and struck the ring causing it to collapse! All that was left was Kurt Angle laying in a reck at the hands of the Undertaker. On the first Smackdown after the Rumble, Smackdown general manger Teddy Long came out and made the match official. Also on the same night while Taker was cutting a promo, Kurt Angle confronted the deadman. Kurt Angle made it clear that he wasn't intimidated by the deadman and that he wouldn't back down. But the mind games by the Undertaker did continue. As the two stood face to face in the ring the lights suddenly went out. But when they came back on Kurt Angle was the only one in the ring. What other actions will lead up to this HUGE World Title Match. Will the mind games continue? Or will Kurt Angle keep up to his word and stand his ground?

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/2087974/20060203_reyorton.jpg
In what can be one of the biggest matches in Mysterio's career, the 2006 Royal Rumble winner will meet with the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton in a match for Rey's title match at Wrestlemania! It all started January 29th at the Royal Rumble where Orton and Mysterio were the last two competitors in the annual rumble match. When it looked like Orton had Rey beat, Rey pulled off a huge suprise and sent Orton over the top rope winning the match. On the Smackdown following the Rumble, Mysterio came out to talk about his win, but was interruped by the legend killer himself. While Orton begun trash talking Rey and then challanged Mysterio to a match for the title shot at Wrestlemania 22. Just before Rey began to answer Randy took things way too far, by showing disrespect to the man Rey dedicated his Rumble performance to, the late Eddie Guerrero. An irrate Rey Mysterio then started pounding on Orton, and ended up having to be pulled of by officials. Later on in the night after Randy pinned Mysterio in a tag team match. After the match Rey answered Orton's challange and made the match official. Now for the first time in four years, the match which will headline Wrestlemania will be decided at No Way Out. Will Rey go on to headline Wrestlemania? Or will Randy Orton have something else to say about that?

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/2087974/2127990/20060209_uschampionship.jpg
For more then three months now Benoit and Booker T have been fueding over the United States Championship. Just as they were about to decide who the title holder would be back in November of last year, both men's shoulders were counted down. As a result of this a best of 7 series was made to take place to find out who the Undisputed United States Champion would be. Just as Booker looked to have the whole thing won being up 3-0. He sustained an injury and was no longer able to wrestle in the series. So instead of forfotting his matches, he got replacements. The one who ultimatly won the match for Booker T was Randy Orton earlier this year. As the United States Champion, Booker still had to defend it. But he was still injured and the replacements kept coming in. After matches like Benoit vs. Finlay, Benoit vs. Orton. Teddy Long made it clear to Booker that he had to defend the United States title at No Way Out with no replacements. Later on that night a number one contenders match took place between Chris Benoit, Matt Hardy, JBL, and Orlando Jordan. It was ultimatly won by Chris Benoit, so now the two of them finally get to go at it once more. Will Benoit get some revenge on Booker T and win his US title back? Will Booker T be able to compete, and if so will he be able to retain his 'cheaply won' title?

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/2087974/2127990/20060209_jbllashley.jpg
Just one week before the Rumble these two men met for the first time. When it looked like JBL had Lashley beat, out of nowhere 'The Boogeyman's' music played and distracted the self proclaimed 'Wrestling God' enabiling Lashley to pick up the win. The next week on Smackdown while JBL was in the ring, Lashley again pissed of the former world champion by interupting the segment because of a match. After the match JBL nailed Bobby Lashley right in the back of the head with a Clothesline From Hell. After JBL's number one contenders match on the February 10 edition of Smackdown JBL was being interviewed backstage and basically said that he could and will defeat anyone in that locker room. Imediatly after JBL said that Bobby Lashley appeared himself and made the challange. "You and me, No Way Out" While a hesitant JBL was going to answer, his image consultant Jillian Hall said that JBL accepts the challange and now it's official. The two will now meet at No Way Out. Will Lashley's winning streak continue at NWO? Or will JBL finally get back on track giving Lashley his first one on one defeat in the WWE?

More Matches Announced Soon

Please feel free to discuss the PPV. Any predictions and comments on the card are encouraged :)

(Please be patient with this. NZ does get Raw and Smackdown later then most countries. I will update as soon as I see Raw and Smackdown :))

LionDen
02-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Nice job on the card, i hope you continue to keep it up to date. We encourage people to make threads concerning different subjects though, they can say what they want in here but this thread is chat about the card.

King Placebo
02-07-2006, 07:05 AM
I really hate how the wwe fucked up the Royal Rumble. theyre using Eddies death in the wrong way, to give orton heat and make rey Over, i know Orton is going to beat rey, and Kurt will beat Undertaker, at least this looks like a strong card already, compared to other very poor no way out cards. I cant wait. this is a ppv i will watch.

BikBgDddy
02-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Undertaker will defeat Kurt, Orton will defeat Rey, then Orton will defeat Undertaker at WM22.

King Placebo
02-11-2006, 10:15 PM
JBL VS Lashley and Benoit vs Booker should be added now.

Reinheimer
02-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Yea sorry about that. Just been getting caught up. I will add them now :)

King Placebo
02-14-2006, 10:01 AM
Wheres JBL vs Lashley?

Reinheimer
02-14-2006, 10:08 AM
It's there now

bad_meetz_evil
02-15-2006, 09:39 AM
This is the final card for NWO:
02/15/2006 - The following matches will take place this Sunday at WWE's pay-per view, No Way Out:

EDIT: Due to spoilers.

Reinheimer
02-15-2006, 10:07 AM
yea thanks. but ill wait for the SD taping to air.

yankeesman77
02-15-2006, 02:48 PM
great preview rein.

dannydans
02-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Missing Hardy and mystery partner vs MNM for the belts

Mystery Partner Jefff???????????:dunno:

W-OLF
02-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Wont be Jeff hes still under contract with TNA .

yankeesman77
02-15-2006, 09:10 PM
thats a spoiler anyway since Smackdown hasnt come on yet. well anyways here in the U.S

LionDen
02-15-2006, 09:13 PM
I wish it was Jeff, i miss those two as a team, i say it will be Animal, just guessing.

dannydans
02-16-2006, 05:43 AM
your probaly right about Animal although Jeff hasnt been used on TNA in a while and that would be a great thing for Wwe right now have a tag team ppl are actually looking forward too