PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Reffing

Austinfan4Life
02-06-2006, 04:33 AM
You know I have to say this. Seattle would of probably won this game if it wasn’t for the terrible reffing I saw at the Super Bowl. I cam in with the prediction that Pittsburgh would be winning. But after watching the first half. It was Seattle’s game and they were cheated out of a Major touch down for a Push off Penalty?.. That was the biggest load of bullshit I seen. I can’t believe they made a play.. And it is just a bit funny that seeing as how Pittsburgh was the 4-1 favorites for this match that big better possibly paid the reffing. it’s a very valid point. So they were screwed out of taking the lead in the first half. Onto the next screw job.. They got flags almost every play.. While Pittsburgh didn’t get one. Funny.. But what takes the cake is when they threw one to far field and the receiver caught it.. And was in bounds.. But was pushed out of bounds and was concluded not a touch down. Sadly enough he was in at the 2 yard mark.. But they never did do shit.. Another screw job by the refs. The first touchdown of the game.. Super iffy. He was in the air but fell back behind the line.. So I don’t know. I am a bit pissed off over the situation. If you are or disagree with me. Comment.

phoenixsplash
02-06-2006, 04:36 AM
agreed. so many bad calls, all against seattle. like the darrell jackson offensive pass iterference call that would of given seattle a TD, or the one with roethlisberger getting into the endzone. it was the officiating, i for one am watchin PTI, cause i know kornhieer and wilbon will talk about it

Flair Country
02-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Better idea...somebody needs to move this to rants.

Austinfan4Life
02-06-2006, 04:56 AM
Well I just think its a football issue that will need to be dealt with. There was alot of shaddy reffing in this game. So I just want to see if everyone was watching the same game I was..LOL

Flair Country
02-06-2006, 05:00 AM
Nah, you're right dude. I'm sorry I'm being an ass to everybody tonight.:( That's my team, I just take it personal. If I was a Seahawks fan I would be pissed too. But I'm not, so screw the Sea-gulls and say hello to your Super Bowl XL Champs!

Austinfan4Life
02-06-2006, 05:12 AM
LOL.. I don't worry Im not saying for sure they would of lost. But the game would of been way closer. But its a good topic..

phoenixsplash
02-06-2006, 05:14 AM
seahawks would of won. i know its hard for the steelers fan to take, but if the officiating wasnt so crappy, it would of been a whole different story, its east coast biasedy at its best

Tails
02-06-2006, 05:17 AM
I was pulling for Pittsburgh, but even I know Pittsburgh got alot of breaks as Seattle got alot of bad calls. I am not taking anything away from Pittsburgh they played great in every post season game. You want to know what I think though, I really think if Palmer wasn't taken out in there game against the Bengals they might not be where they are today. But all in all they prevailed and played a hell of a season.

Appels
02-06-2006, 05:20 AM
You guys are all full of crap. Yes the reffing was bad, but True Champions overcome obstacles. Pitssburgh did it against Indy didnt they? Any team should be able to fight off bad reffing. Pittsburgh was the better team thats all. So enough of this bad reffing bullshit.

The Rock
02-07-2006, 01:38 AM
^^Agreed. Pittsburgh > Seattle.

phoenixsplash
02-07-2006, 02:09 AM
You guys are all full of crap. Yes the reffing was bad, but True Champions overcome obstacles. Pitssburgh did it against Indy didnt they? Any team should be able to fight off bad reffing. Pittsburgh was the better team thats all. So enough of this bad reffing bullshit.
that was ONE bad call. and that was after they had sealed the victory. seatlle had multiple penalties thoughout the game. when the odds are stacked against you that much, and the NFL wants to basically GIVE someone a ring, theres no overcoming it, especailly in a game, that was basically home for pittsburgh. anyone who says if the officiating went the other way, seattle would of still lost is living a lie.