PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts.

bad_meetz_evil
01-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Well, do you believe in them? Ghosts, or Demons? Or getting possesed?

M-J
01-01-2006, 09:00 PM
yeah i do.. ghosts are real even demons. like Lusivor he is a demon that got to emily's body in emily rose story and ghosts pic were real remember u posted a pic in LND bme i think that was real so yes i beielve in them

Sunshine Acid
01-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Hmmmmm hard to say, I believe in ghosts as mental phenomena more than an actual super natural apparition. I don't believe in dying and becoming a spirit or going to heaven or hell or any of that crap. But I believe that ghosts exist in your sub conscious and in different plains of your own existance and not as actually there. Demons well, I dont believe in demons..

Camoflague
01-02-2006, 12:14 AM
I believe in them as MENTAL things. but demons, they down below (farther then australia).

The Major
01-02-2006, 01:37 AM
yeah i do.. ghosts are real even demons. like Lusivor he is a demon that got to emily's body in emily rose story and ghosts pic were real remember u posted a pic in LND bme i think that was real so yes i beielve in them

Lusivor isnt a demon, in was in the middle of a chav to metallist transformation, i beleive in ghost though, as the man who died in my house still lives here

seventyx7
02-10-2006, 11:30 PM
I believe in ghosts but not demons, don't ask how lol.