PDA

View Full Version : What about HHH's face turn after Wrestlemania

chris.assasin
02-07-2006, 06:32 AM
HHH will act as a face soon and John Cena will act as a Heel as his charisma has declined alot after winning a Elimination chamber match

Additional Comment:
I think he will return to wwe soon after Mania

Kronic X-Treme
02-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Who is returning after Mania explain yourself better

tg01291980
02-07-2006, 09:22 AM
i don't see trips going face, he works way better as a heel. everybody loves to hate the guy anyway, so there's no sense making him a face.

King Placebo
02-07-2006, 10:01 AM
That made me laugh. Turn back to reality please. Cena is back as a huge face, and HHH will always stay as a heel and he will do anything to get that credibility of being a heel even if it means he has to Talk trash about Eddies Death.

hunter_spn
02-07-2006, 11:14 AM
I would love to see HHH turn face. HHH has always been my fav superstar, and he can also look good as face.

The Major
02-07-2006, 11:19 AM
That made me laugh. Turn back to reality please. Cena is back as a huge face, and HHH will always stay as a heel and he will do anything to get that credibility of being a heel even if it means he has to Talk trash about Eddies Death.

trips used to be face back in th eold dx days.. i hope he turns back again and cena? screw him he needs to lose the belt to trips or anyone..

TickleMeStunner
02-08-2006, 01:43 AM
If this double turn would in fact take place, Trips would have to have the title. I don't know if Cena could carry the belt as a heel. He has trouble doing it face.

†† Reaper ††
02-18-2006, 08:50 AM
I Think that HHH will stay like neutral and he will take the title of a heel initiating a face turn

ucantseeme
02-19-2006, 07:34 PM
bullshit

Dark_Angel
02-20-2006, 08:41 PM
i hope hhh becomes face cause hes much better

crazy
02-21-2006, 12:02 AM
It would be cool to see Trips as a face and Cena as a heel, but i REALLY don't see this happening anytime soon.

mrgriff_842
02-22-2006, 11:01 PM
I think WWE may end up redifining the role of the face and heel like they did with Austin...

pinkpunkrock
03-05-2006, 04:59 AM
HHH much better as HEEL

Meh
03-05-2006, 06:33 AM
HHH is going to be a heel for a long time if not the rest of his career with WWE. Cena will stay a face until the fans really start to turn ugly. The fans aren't that bad now but if they get worse he will have no choice but to turn heel.

hannedog
03-09-2006, 05:05 AM
"HHH is going to be a heel for a long time if not the rest of his career with WWE. Cena will stay a face until the fans really start to turn ugly. The fans aren't that bad now but if they get worse he will have no choice but to turn heel."

Triple probably should remain a heel for the rest of his career, but that probably won't be the case. Remember when Austin tried to be an "anti-face" -- he had to do it by being retarded. I never understood the reasoning behind ruining his character like that...

clownboy
03-09-2006, 12:15 PM
as much as i like him as a heel, maybe it would work, raw's getting kinda stale right now so who knows?

Finch420
03-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Hunter is the best damn heel in this business and this would be a major mistake. They could move Cena down and have him feud with Shelton, since Shelton can make the likes of Snitsky entertaining, and maybe bring up Van Dam and get him a shot at Hunter and see what happens.

hannedog
03-10-2006, 01:58 AM
But think how easy it would be for HHH to go face? There's been multiple times when he's been gathering a face crowd, and almost seems like he's going to go face, because has the bad-ass rep like Austin does. But, then, just when you think like you could start cheering for the guy, he goes just a little too far and that keeps him in heel zone. I have thought many times, "man, if he just wouldn't have done that, face."

So, I don't think it'd be that difficult a transition. Remember, we are in the "new-era" face. He doesn't have to be a panzy to be a face.