PDA

View Full Version : RVD itc champ n jerico returns n rey wins

chris.assasin
02-07-2006, 07:21 AM
Ric flair will face rvd at mania as there is no one else carlito n masters willbe facing each other . Rvd will defend ITC championship till Vengence when Jerico will return to wwe Jerico has be out of the scene cause he wants to devote his some time to make his career in musc & albums.
Y2J will be back at N i think that chris benoit will face kurt angle at mania for the whc tile it will be triple threat match between Angle aey n benoit
and rey will win it.
And 2 speak about randy vs rey at no way out benoit will interfear from reys side
We wil see a halasious match between 3 of them and batista will come in the arena to see his friend becoming WHC and batista n rey both wille njoys reys victoryto make it a mania moment

Kronic X-Treme
02-07-2006, 07:42 AM
There is no way that it will be Chris Benoit at Wrestlemania 22. It's gonna be Rey or Orton Vs Kurt Angle.

tg01291980
02-07-2006, 09:21 AM
i don't really see the triple threat match happening either, they are really high on orton right now so i suspect he'll be the man in the main event at wrestlemania. and as far as jericho returning, i wouldn't hold my breath

hunter_spn
02-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Beno and Angle could sell a match anytime and anywhere. Props to those guys. Yet i dont see a match happenin here.

Chris Jericho should return to wrestling, thats what he can be at his best in.

RVD vs flair.........I remember a matchup frm No Mercy 2002, and it was a good match. Some booking will make it damn great to watch.

D-Man
02-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Where the hell are you getting your infromation from. The only thing I might believe you on is the Ric Flair vs RVD at Mania. Y2J returning no way.

Dmac
02-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Ive got a slight feeling that its gonna be a smackdown triple threat rey vs orton vs angle for the title and IMO that would be a very high class match, just like wm 20 benoit vs michaels vs hhh, that was a very good match

Reinheimer
02-09-2006, 04:02 AM
I'm closing this. There is nothing to discuss here. And you are acting like this actually WILL happen. Without a source nothing is for sure.

CLOSED