PDA

View Full Version : Fueds for The WWE TITLE?

King Placebo
02-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Well lets say HHH does win The wwe title at Wrestlemania against John cena, What fueds will be left for HHH to have?, These are my picks.
1)RVD- I know HHH wont let him win the big title as long as he is around but it is a very good pick, and i know these 2 can pull off another good fued again.
2)Carlito- If hes getting the push i think he is, turn the guy face, and send him in a fued against HHH, i know for a fact that this guy gets good backstage reputation, so i would say HHH will work with this guy and possibly put him over.
3)Cena(Continuing)- After Wrestlemania, cena will want his rematch, part of the clause, but i think after he loses that he shouldnt go on anymore.
4)Big Show- These 2 have abit of a fued still gonig IMO, and it would be reasonable to watch them fued for the WWE TITLE.
5)Kane- This guy hasnt gone anywhere in a while and IMO, going towards the WWE title would be a good idea, and will make him look better.

Yours?

TickleMeStunner
02-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Obviously Cena because of his rematch clause.

Shawn Michaels, seeing as how they were best friends in DX. I would love a feud between these guys.

IF, WWE used him the way he should be, Shelton should be up there at the top in terms of title shots. He is one of my favorite wrestlers and it pisses me off that he is so underused.

And how can I forget Ric Flair. Triple H + Ric Flair will be an ongoing feud for a long time unless WWE realizes that it will get old.

tg01291980
02-08-2006, 05:13 AM
the sad part about it is, there really isn't anyone new for him to fued with...it's all pretty much been done before. unless they go with shelton and break him away from this god awful mommas boy gimmick. other than him the pickings be slim

dannydans
02-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Something in me feels that Triple H might not take the strap away from Cena, I mean for the company how would that make Cena look it would turn him either ubber face or heel it would be such a twist....but back to reality

i see Show/Flair/Cena/HBK those are the only guys he'll allow up there with him maybe edge but doubt it

cookie_dough_619
02-14-2006, 09:17 PM
If Trips is to win the title at Mania (and I doubt he will), he'd have to fued with a face. So he'd probably fued with Cena for a while like he did with Batista after Mania last year. But after that, Id like to see RVD FINALLY get a proper shot at the big one.... I know Im dreaming, though....

Ironicicon1
02-15-2006, 12:37 AM
I think RVD is a good choice, as well as Shelton. Honestly, they can pretty much take anyone on the roster and put them in a title feud with HHH because he can make it look good.

ucantseeme
02-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Obviously Cena because of his rematch clause.

crazy
02-21-2006, 12:15 AM
RVD and Shelton would be great.

For RVD they could have some plot revolving around their upcoming RTWM match/him never having won a title and for Shelton he could be some surprise opponent later on and use the 2 wins he has on him as a springboard fo the fued.

mrgriff_842
02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
RVD, Big Show Benjamin and down the line you know that Masters will be in it

Sloth13
02-23-2006, 10:23 AM
i'd like to see him and kane go at it again. remember it was hhh that won the match that got kane to take his mask off, so how about hhh being responsible for kane to be wearing a mask again ie inferno match and kane gets burned?!!?!? alwaysed prefered kane with a mask.

The Hammer
02-23-2006, 04:18 PM
I would like to see HBK, but he will only be part time after Mania so that would be pointless. Other than that RVD, Show, Kane, Carlito, or Cena.