PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Cole confirms new album title: 'It sums up my time away'

John
06-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Cheryl Cole has confirmed the title of her new album.

The singer will release her fourth solo collection Only Human in the UK this November.

Speaking about the inspiration for the title on The Graham Norton Show, Cole said: "I was exhausted, I'd had a solo tour and then toured with Girls Aloud so I took a year off to be with my family.

"It was the first time off I'd had in 10 years – it was a normal time."

Reminded that pictures from that period of time saw her partying, she added: "I did party a lot. I needed to let loose and it was the best thing I could do. The title sums up that time."

Brendan O'Carroll, Cheryl Cole, Graham Norton, Don Johnson and John Bishop on The Graham Norton show

Cheryl Cole will release her new single 'Crazy Stupid Love' on July 27 as the first cut to be lifted from Only Human.

The returning X Factor judge will be joined by Miami Vice star Don Johnson, comedian John Bishop, Mrs Brown's Boys' Brendan O'Carroll and Chrissie Hynde on tonight's episode of The Graham Norton Show, which airs on BBC One at 10.30pm.

DigitalSpy