PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Cole: 'Louis Walsh was frosty with me on X Factor return'

John
06-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Cheryl Cole has revealed that her return to The X Factor was not warmly welcomed by everyone at first.

The singer - who returns to the judging panel after three years away in August - told talkshow host Graham Norton that Louis Walsh was not particularly pleased to see her back.

"It's a little bit frosty," she said. When asked with whom, she replied: "Louis."

After Norton asked if things were still off with her and Walsh, she joked: "They were never on!"

Speaking about her return to the ITV show, Cole continued: "There was a lot of grovelling to get me back once Simon was on board. It feels like I've never been away".

Cole also spoke about her highly-publicised bum tattoo, saying: "After I had malaria I created a 'f**k it list' - because life's too short - and the tattoo was on the list.

"It was in the £1000s, probably the cost of a small car."

Mel B will also join Cole, Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh on the X Factor judging panel this year.

Mrs Brown's Boys star Brendan O'Carroll, Miami Vice actor Don Johnson, comic John Bishop and singer Chrissie Hynde will also appear on The Graham Norton Show, airing tonight (June 20) at 10.30pm on BBC One.

DigitalSpy