PDA

View Full Version : Who is ur fav TNA Wrestler?

Mr Mando
02-08-2006, 03:13 PM
AJ Styles.......

Straight Edge
02-08-2006, 03:34 PM
You could at least explain why you like AJ Styles

Anyways... my favourite TNA Wrestler is AJ Styles, ever since I first saw a match of his from the old TNA from 2002/2003 i've been nothing but impressed with his ring work... he is Mr. TNA and he's a really good superstar, and an asset to TNA

Dmac
02-08-2006, 07:51 PM
mine is also the phenomonal one aj styles ever since i saw him for the first time in a match i thought he was awesome, i am a big fan of wwe's cruiserweights and he has a similar style to them as he is a high flyer with who is very quick.

Reinheimer
02-09-2006, 06:04 AM
My favourite superstar at the moment is Rhino. I think he's possibly one of the best heavyweights the NWA. Although he is usually a 'hardcore' type of wrestler, he has also brought in alot of his technical abilities. I actually never thought he was a very good wrestler until he went to TNA. His suplex's and armbars have been just perfect. Also the way Orlando TNA fans have taken to him has been incredible. The chants he gets in the iMpact zone are some of the loudest in TNA. I seriously hope that he gets back to the top of the mountain. Maybe 2006 will be his year. I really hope so.

†† Reaper ††
02-09-2006, 06:04 AM
Sorry guys mines Sting i just liked him since i first seen him in the ring

.::Lash Kash::.
02-11-2006, 02:54 AM
my favorit is samoa joe i just like his pound and ground style and that such a big man can do such high flighing moves

shakie
02-11-2006, 03:01 AM
either abyss or the dudleys. and yes, they are the dudleys in my head

the madscotsman
02-11-2006, 11:47 AM
^v^Raven^v^

Mr Mando
02-11-2006, 03:40 PM
You could at least explain why you like AJ Styles

Anyways... my favourite TNA Wrestler is AJ Styles, ever since I first saw a match of his from the old TNA from 2002/2003 i've been nothing but impressed with his ring work... he is Mr. TNA and he's a really good superstar, and an asset to TNA

for the first one who replied,i will explain why i selected Styles
Cause he was a kid then throught the years he became the nwa world champion...
do u remember when he played with lo-ki and lynn.
and then he defeated jarret for the title....