PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg Says He Was Racially Profiled in Sweden

Kemo
07-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Snoop Dogg posted several videos to Instagram saying he was racially profiled while being detained in Sweden over the weekend on suspicion of drug possession.

Local Uppsala police confirm to ABC News that they brought the rapper in on Saturday for just about an hour and after taking a drug test, he left. They added he was brought in after officers thought he was under the influence.

In numerous Instagram videos, the rapper, 43, described the run-in with police after he performed near Stockholm.

He even posted a video during the detainment.

"We getting sweated by the police right now," he says in the clip. Later posting from the back of a police car.

"Pulled over for nothing, taking us to the station where I have to go pee in a cup," he added. "I ain't did nothing. All I did was came in this country and did a concert."

Snoop added that he'll never return to Sweden because of the incident. The rapper said he believes he was racially profiled.

After leaving the station, he said in another clip, "I made it through ... they didn't find s***. No case, no nothing."

According to the Guardian, who also spoke to Uppsala police, the results of the urine test are not yet known.

Snoop Dogg has made it clear in the past that he uses marijuana and supports its use. He's never denied his smoking habit, though he's been convicted in the past on multiple counts of drug possession in and out of the United States.