PDA

View Full Version : News anchor has Kardashian tantrum, storms off set - video

Kemo
08-11-2015, 09:19 PM
T1fuoOH7Dw8

One news anchor may break the Internet after a video of him storming off set to protest the Kardashians went viral.

John Brown of "Good Day Orlando" on Fox 35 threw a tantrum when he heard the name "Kardashian," and said he wasn't going to let Kim Kardashian and her family ruin his day.

"I'm having a good Friday, so I refuse to talk about the Kardashians today," he said. "You are on your own, Amy. I can't do it. I've had enough Kardashians. I can't take anymore Kardashian stories on this show."

The story in question was actually about a Jenner, not a Kardashian -- Kylie, to be precise. The morning show was reporting on Kylie's new pet rabbit, Bruce, and Brown was not happy.

"It's a non-story!" he shouted off-camera. "We're talking about this family every freaking day!" He added, "Nobody cares!"

The show's entertainment reporter laughed and responded, "The sad thing is I agree with you." The anchors on set teased Brown and said his head looked like "a tomato."

The staff of "Good Day Orlando" aren't the only people who are sick of the Kardashians. Anderson Cooper playfully claimed that he would ban Kim Kardashian from his show, and gossip blogger Perez Hilton is enacting a "Kardashian Kleanse," in which he will not post a single story about the Kardashians from Aug. 17 to 21. He started the hashtag #NoKardashiansForAWeek, which is gaining traction on Twitter.

As for Brown? He is basking in his viral moment.

He wrote on Instagram that trending on Facebook was "surreal." He also wrote on Facebook that the walk-off was "partially in jest."