PDA

View Full Version : Is Jeff Hardy Better in TNA Than WWE or Vice - Versa...

Mr Mando
02-15-2006, 03:57 PM
i dont like Jeff Hardy at all,i think that he is dirty,gay and not strong,
he seems 2 b like women even in his walk,moves every thing.
but he was better in WWE,in TNA he didnt capture any title.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
he is a bitch...........................................Lo lz.................................:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :D :D :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad: :laugh: :laugh:
---------------------------
i heared that he has a son from a woman that he didnt marry,,,,,

W-OLF
02-15-2006, 04:51 PM
blah blah blah . Can you compare the two ? Look how long he was in WWE and then had his troubles( demons if you wanna call it that) . TNA got him while he is still recovering and hes only had a few matches in TNA as oppoesed to years in WWE.

.::Lash Kash::.
02-16-2006, 04:22 AM
i still remeber the ladder match he had with undertaker it still is the best match i have seen since wm 21 jeff hardy never got to have a great match
in tna but i know when/if he dose he will make the most of it.

Disasteriffic
02-16-2006, 05:14 AM
Jeff Hardy is one of my favorite wrestlers. I respect the man alot. But despite how much of a mark I am for Hardy, I'll admit he can be very irresponsible. If Jeff wants to be a wrestler he should start showing up for events. He used to have so much energy and prescence. Just watch his match against the Undertaker and you'll see what I mean. But now it just seems he's lost all his love for wrestling.

dannydans
02-16-2006, 06:07 AM
If you asked me Jeff needs Matt

now dont get me wrong he doesnt need him to be a good wrestler or anything he needs him to guide him put Jeff back in Wwe with Matt and i bet he will start to get straight again and not fall back in love with the "demons "

Adam Copeland2
02-16-2006, 08:50 AM
now,for those of u who dont want to get smackdown spoiled for themselves,this is a warning for a spoiler....i warn u dont whats written below,and 4 those of u who do,read my post.

"start of spoilers"

u know how matt has a surprise tag team partner for nwo to face mnm for the tag team titles.....what if it's jeff hardy? I know it'll never happen and all,or it cud turn out to be animal,but it wud be a helluva surprise if it were,wudnt it?

"End of spoilers"

Disasteriffic
02-18-2006, 05:49 AM
How's that a spoiler? That's just speculation. Jeff is currently signed by TNA. Matt's going to be teaming with Animal.

Reinheimer
02-18-2006, 07:16 AM
Jeff Hardy was great in the WWE. Back in 2000 - 2002 that is. I believe that was his prime. He was putting on some incredible displays. But you got to notice something there. It was in the tag team division where he was part of the team 'The Hardy Boyz' with Matt Hardy. And another thing is that the matches were all high risk/hardcore. But when he did infact go to singles wrestling he wasn't part of gimmick matches anymore. That is why he began 'falling down the ladder'. He was taken completely out of his element.

TNA however actually gave Hardy a chance to showcase his talent in singles compitition. This was in hardcore matches. Such as Monsters Ball, matches again Rhino etc. Because of TNA's style Hardy started rising again. But you have to think about Hardy as a person. The guys a joke. I'm sure he's some sort of druggy, he no shows events. He's just an idiot. Thats the reason why he didn't get his oppertunaty in TNA to become the Champion. Hardy fucked his own career up. Not anyone else.

So the question to me is unanswerable. He wasn't in TNA for long and he was in WWE for quite a while. Doesn't ballance out enough to have a fair answer.

†† Reaper ††
02-18-2006, 09:12 AM
Jeff Hardy was great in the WWE. Back in 2000 - 2002 that is. I believe that was his prime. He was putting on some incredible displays.

Rein you say that was his 'prime' but im going to ask you do you think he will top his 'prime' in his future with TNA if there is one for him?

ucantseeme
02-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Jeff is best in TNA guys

Andres1mark
02-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Jeff is better in TNA where he can have a bigger hand in "creative control"

Reinheimer
02-20-2006, 02:54 AM
Rein you say that was his 'prime' but im going to ask you do you think he will top his 'prime' in his future with TNA if there is one for him?

I think thats a pretty easy question. No I do not think that he will be in his prime again, anytime while he's in TNA. Jeff Hardy has became too unreliable now. He has no showed at least two events in TNA. But what I think is slowing him down is the fact that he's a singles wrestler and he can't get into his element. His element of course is high risk. The only matches that really suit him are the gimmick matches. Like Monsters Ball or King Of The Mountain. If he did infact get back in his prime he would have to be involved in one of those types of matches, because he's quite weak in normal matches. So obviously I can't see that happenning. The fact that he's not reliable, like I said, is also a problem.

.::Lash Kash::.
02-20-2006, 03:39 AM
he is an increadible superstar and tna ts treating him like garbage!

Straight Edge
02-20-2006, 12:02 PM
No he's not an incredible superstar, he sucks ass. Hardy was right to have gotten fired by WWE a few years back, then TNA was the last option for him and his career after his disastrous one night appearance in Ring of Honor (he got booed the whole match by the RoH fans) and now he's not so popular backstage in TNA because of the fact that he's shown up late for a few shows without any logical explanations to TNA Management...I hope they do the decent thing and fire him, but they won't because TNA needs Jeff Hardy for marketing products because he can sell

Dmac
02-20-2006, 01:01 PM
In my opinion there is no doubt in my mind that Jeff Hardy is a lot better in TNA, in TNA he gets the chance to perform his daredevilish stunts regularly where in WWE he got to do them very rarely, and I think that makes him look a better performer but that just my opinion.

mrgriff_842
02-22-2006, 11:04 PM
I think he was better in WWE just because of who he was up against there... He almost seems sluggish compared to some TNA opponents.