PDA

View Full Version : Man on his hands and feet for love!

bad_meetz_evil
01-03-2006, 05:20 PM
'Crawl You Need Is Love'

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1365109.jpg

A lonely maintenance worker looking for love has set off on a 55 mile pilgrimage to find a partner - on his hands and knees.
Mark McGowan, 37, is following the medieval pilgrimage trail from London to Canterbury Cathedral.
And he is hoping to attract a girlfriend while raising awareness of people left isolated during the festive period.
He embarked on his trip with a sign saying "could you love me" strapped to his back and 18 boxes of chocolates trailing behind him on.
Mr McGowan from Peckham, south London said: "I can remember one Christmas I wasn't in a relationship and didn't want to spend it with my family. I ended up cooking two fish fingers.
"I'm sure a lot of people have had that experience."
The 37-year-old set off from the site of the Tabard Inn in Southwark, south London.
He is travelling through south east London and across north Kent and hopes to finish the journey in under 30 days.
The maintenance worker has completed similar stunts including, during 2003, rolling a monkey nut seven miles with his nose from Goldsmiths College in New Cross, south London to Number 10 Downing Street.
Mr McGowan said: "Some people can spend Christmas in utter desperation and misery and find it difficult to cope with - I hope this encourages people to maybe invite someone over."
"I'm not in a relationship and I've got the chocolates with me in case I meet someone and can offer them a box."