PDA

View Full Version : smackdown and raw

Sloth13
02-24-2006, 05:31 PM
IF vinny mac decides to end the brand extension who would be in the main event mix??? i assume you'd have a top 6 so would you agree that from raw it'd be hhh, michaels and dare i say it cena??? from sd angle, orton and taker???

The Hammer
02-24-2006, 07:52 PM
Agreed but take out Taker and add Benoit. As Taker is part time.

Adam Copeland2
02-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Authority Figures-
The Mcmahons
Teddy Long
Next GM of Raw( SCSA is a VERY good option)

Main-eventers(Undisputed Championship) -
HHH
HBK
Cena
Orton
Batista(after returning,replaces Taker after he retires most likelt dis year)
Angle

Mid Carders( sum guys in dis division wud switch to the main event spot from time to time,are marked as *) -

Mysterio*
RVD*
JBL
Edge*
Ric Flair
Shelton
Lashley*
Booker T
Fit Finlay
Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy!
Matt Hardy
Big Show
Kane*
Chris Benoit*
Y2J(after returning)
Boogeyman
Paul Burchill
Orlando
Carlito
Masters
Eugene(?)
Regal(?)

CW division(CW Championship)-
Chavito(will add MUCH prestice to the title after his recent push,in my opinion)
All the SD! CWs

Tag Team division(Undisputed tag team championship,i.e., WWE Tag team belts + World tag team belts)-
MNM
Mexicools
London & Kendrick
Gymini
Vito & Nunzio
Show & Kane(they will split up after losing the belt)
Val Venis & Viscera
Matt Hardy & Tatanka(?)
The Bashams(never thought I wud actually be looking forward to seeing them reuniting)
La Resistance(same here)
Spirit Squad(?!!!!)
3 minute warning(?)
Snitsky & tomko( if u dont have any ideas left for them,and not release them, and have lack of tag teams,put 'em together,creative team)

Personally,I think more emphasis is required in this division and more ELIGIBLE tag teams too).Come to think of it in 2004 , they didnt have much tag teams on RAW either. They just put in guys together like Benoit & Edge or Regal & Eugene,whichi were pretty successfull combinations and contribruted to a storyline too. I say use that idea.Kennedy & Carlito wud be a good combination ,for sake of example, and wud lead to potential Kennedy vs Carlito & Kennedy & Carlito vs MNM fueds.Like that? Also, let tag teams & mid cardes meddle with authority figures more.

Womens Division-
put them ALL together and give MELINA a well-deserved chance.
Dont put in Krystal & Sharmell in this division,as I think they are not wretlers...

Dere u have it- a WWE roster.Dont be surprised if u c a LOT of them get raleased and new ones brought in.Bring in legends like Foley & Taker once in a while & add sum new personalities to the tag teams,and u have a helluva roster.DO NOT unify the US and IC belts,as dere are TOO many wrestlers in the mid carders division, and two seperate belts = more belts = more guys getting pushed...

If u didnt c a wrestler in the list,it means that they r jobbers & I dont care about them...

P.S. - and they say the WWE has lack of talent...

K_net
02-25-2006, 10:10 PM
there wouldn't be a lot of opportunities for up & coming wrestlers if the brand extention ends... that would suck big time