PDA

View Full Version : Who shud be in the MITB match

Adam Copeland2
02-25-2006, 07:07 PM
I see as there are no inter-promotional matches on the WM22 card, i say make the MITB match an interbrand match, and even better, increase the number of wrestlers in the match. think about it. the possibility of a 8-man MITB ladder match Carliro vs Shelton vs RVD vs Masters vs Lashley vs Finlay vs Kennedy vs any 1 of SD's wrestlers is SO much better than the possibility of Carlito vs RVD vs Masters vs Benjamin vs Flair vs Big Show or Kane. We ALL know RVD will win.then we also have 3 other SD! matches- Bt vs The Boggey man , JBL vs Benoit , and possibly Lashley vs Finlay. Personally, I think only 1(the last match) of those matches are worth watching,and the others dont deserve to be on the WM22 card.Putting them all in the MITB match will certainlay bring ratings and will be well worth watching.

shakie
02-25-2006, 07:13 PM
I honestly think they oughta put a spin on things by putting the IC or US title WITH the world title oppurnity both on the line. and It would be like:

RVD
BENOIT
BENJAMIN
BOOGEYMAN
EDGE
SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
and then have foley or hogan referee it.

That would be the match of the decade to me.

yankeesman77
02-25-2006, 07:37 PM
most logical choices would be

Carlito
Big Show
Kane
Chris Masters
RVD
Shelton Benjamin

and an exciting match as well as I was amazed at how well they did it last year.

Adam Copeland2
02-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Yeah,but,look at last year's wrestlers and look at this year's-
last year- Benoit vs Jericho vs Edge vs Christian vs Shelto benjamin vs Kane
All of them were good wrestlers in my opinion.Kane served as the giant and was out for most of the match.
This year it cud be- Carlito vs RVD vs Benjamin vs Masters vs Big Show vs Kane....Two giants? We dont want two giants in a ladder match. Imagine Big Show falling off a ladder.only two of the 6 wrestlers are good in my opinion,and Carlito just has miniature in-ring skills. Also,Masters doesnt even deserve to be in it.
In case they spin things around and decided to put Flair in the match, he is just too old for a ladder match.I mean the TLC match with EDGE was disturbing enough.

Its all so predictable.

sandman
03-01-2006, 12:06 AM
I would add kane, lashley and big show

blueflame
03-01-2006, 04:31 AM
i think it should be rob, shelton,carlitto,ricflair,lashly,bigshow,masters,m att,finly,beniot,jbl,chavo,kane,mnm

emizmgunner91
03-01-2006, 04:41 AM
RVD vs Benjamin vs Flair vs Carlito vs MAtt Hardy vs Paul London or Chavo Guerrero