PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Notes From TNA Tapings - Sting, Homicide, Lots More

OMEN
01-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Former WCW star Norman Smiley is visiting backstage at the TNA iMPACT! tapings.

Bill Behrens is once again backstage at the TNA tapings. His WWE deal recently expired.

Homicide will make his in-ring debut tonight and will be working mainly tag matches to protect his injured shoulder. He will need surgery at some point. An interview with him will also be posted on TNAWrestling.com in the coming days.

Samoa Joe is not showing any signs of an ankle injury.

Sting is backstage at the TNA tapings and is said to be in good shape. TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that they will have him debut at the Final Resolution PPV and not tonight.

Source: PWInsider.com

It's good that Joes ankle injury does not look that bad and he will hopefully have to not take any time off to re-hab it.
I was so looking forward to Sting making his debut on Impact but sadly this has been put off until the PPV...Well at least one more week is not that long to wait to see Stinger back inside the ring again.

Straight Edge
01-03-2006, 11:57 PM
I don't want to see Norman Smiley in TNA, he was ok in WCW, but TNA I don't think there'll be nothing for him, so hopefully it's just a flying visit. Can't wait to see Homicide's TNA in-ring debut as well, seeing as he's an awesome wrestler and an important player for Ring Of Honor. And it'll make sense to have Sting debut at the Final Resolution PPV, instead of the iMPACT! taping's

british_brawler
01-04-2006, 03:34 AM
edge no one said hes coming hes visiting friends and chilling out

LG
01-08-2006, 03:11 AM
I dont care what they said! I want Sting to appear tonight!

Flair Country
01-08-2006, 07:37 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Homicide's match because I heard this guy is a great talent. Shame about the shoulder though, hopefully he wont be out too long.