PDA

View Full Version : WWE Rosters

Stunner
02-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Maybe it's me and the fact I hardly look at WWE's rosterS but when I decided to a few mins. ago I saw a few WTF's.

Raw Roster
1st: That damn dog Chloe is on there. I knew this had happened but still WTF.
2nd: Stacy Keibler is back on Raw? I thought she went to Smackdown! with Christy Hemme b4 Christy got the sack?
3rd: Stone Cold Steve Austin is on there? I thought he & wwe parted ways (again) after the plan at the last Taboo Tuesday was NOT to bring JR back?
4th: The Rock is still there? No explanation on that 1 but still WTF!

Smackdown! Roster
1st: Eddie Guerrero is still on the roster. I got nothing against the man but wwe could at least make a tribute page or something for ALL of the past on superstars.
2nd: Steven Richards? WTF is he even still signed on with wwe?

Straight Edge
02-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Raw:
#1 - Chloe; meh I dunno why she's even on the roster. Apparently there's plans for Kane to turn heel, and kill the dog; if that happens thank god for Kane
#2 - If you've noticed over the past few week's/month's, WWE has been plugging Stacy on Dancing with the Stars on Raw, and not Smackdown! where she was before...so yeah, it makes sense if you think about it
#3 - Austin and the WWE did have a falling out, because WWE wanted Austin to job to Coach at Taboo Tuesday, and he refused because JR wouldn't get his job back as a result, and he obviously hasn't been seen since.
#4 - I dunno why he's still on the Raw roster, he hasn't been on Raw for sometime now, and it's very unlikely he'll ever return to the WWE full-time as a WWE wrestler, now that he has his Hollywood career.

Smackdown!:
#1 - Eddie, I dunno why. They'll obviously keep his bio on the Smackdown! page for sometime...
#2 - Richards, god knows why. Since the BWO failed, he really hasn't been seen

Bad Boy
02-27-2006, 06:48 PM
Raw:
#1 - Chloe; meh I dunno why she's even on the roster. Apparently there's plans for Kane to turn heel, and kill the dog; if that happens thank god for Kane

lol dude . that would send the ratings through the roof .

Siddhant
02-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Stone cold has 2 matches a year contract but others I dunno

shakie
02-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Maybe it's me and the fact I hardly look at WWE's rosterS but when I decided to a few mins. ago I saw a few WTF's.

Raw Roster
1st: That damn dog Chloe is on there. I knew this had happened but still WTF.
2nd: Stacy Keibler is back on Raw? I thought she went to Smackdown! with Christy Hemme b4 Christy got the sack?
3rd: Stone Cold Steve Austin is on there? I thought he & wwe parted ways (again) after the plan at the last Taboo Tuesday was NOT to bring JR back?
4th: The Rock is still there? No explanation on that 1 but still WTF!

Smackdown! Roster
1st: Eddie Guerrero is still on the roster. I got nothing against the man but wwe could at least make a tribute page or something for ALL of the past on superstars.
2nd: Steven Richards? WTF is he even still signed on with wwe?

1. weeks, almost 2 months after finding this out, im still laughing at it.
2. hell, i dont know.
3. whats the problem with that?
4. good question
5. it'll probably be up till april 1th.Then it will be moved to the HOF section.
6. another good question.

pinkpunkrock
03-05-2006, 04:50 AM
Should keep Eddie and Stone Cold on the roster