PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart: The Best there is

oktobeme
03-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Bret Hart: The Best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be. Pretty much speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

cookie_dough_619
03-07-2006, 05:15 AM
Slightly random & veeeeery open thread... how about naming reasons why you love Bret...?!? Or something like that...?! OK, I'll go first....

Certainly in the top 10 (maybe even top 5) of the best WWF/E technical wrestlers of all time.... great on the mic aswell....
Oh, and his fued with Austin has STILL to be beaten, in my own humble opinion.... for sheer entertainment and great, great matches, it was/is second to none.... again... in my own opinion.

thesandman487
03-08-2006, 03:30 AM
I always found Bret a little bring quite honestly...good in the ring but not much of a personality. Or maybe that's because he feuded with guys like Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels who had 10X the personality and charisma as Bret.

oktobeme
03-08-2006, 04:05 AM
I always found Bret a little bring quite honestly...good in the ring but not much of a personality. Or maybe that's because he feuded with guys like Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels who had 10X the personality and charisma as Bret.

10x the personality? :dunno:

Reinheimer
03-08-2006, 08:05 AM
Yea, no. This thread is so closed.

CLOSED