PDA

View Full Version : Which WWE SD! Superstars that u think they will compete in the Money in the Bank.....

Mr Mando
03-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I think JBL,Benoit & Matt Hardy.
beside Raw Superstars Ric Flair,RVD & Benjamin.
-----------------------------------------------------
and who do u think will win it ?
i think RVD will win it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Also Benoit can make it....

Reinheimer
03-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Well JBL will be chalanging Chris Benoit for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania so count them two out. I'm really not too sure if this is actually going to be an interpromotional match up. Wrestlemania doesn't always have them. Saying that I can't really pick three Smackdown superstars. But Matt Hardy and Booker T if it is interpromotional. Maybe Orlando Jordan. Looks like he's getting a push soon. This would be good for him. Always wanted to see a Jordan/Benjamin confrontation. May happen at Wrestlemania... but it probably won't. Carlito will definatly be involved. Thats for sure.

Stunner
03-07-2006, 11:50 PM
It IS interpromotional as Teddy Long said on Raw last night.

I'm thinking RVD will win it too don't care so much who else will be in it.

cookie_dough_619
03-08-2006, 01:35 AM
Who we think will be in it and who actually will be in it, will no doubt be COMPLETLEY different....

Anyways, I think Hardy HAS to be in it purely based on ladder experiences alone. Id like to see one of the Mexicools in it, but thats probably unlikely. OJ would be a interesting choice.... Lashley will probably be there to have the token 'tough guy' (Kane last year... & Benoit, I suppose)..

Id like to see Hardy, one of the Mexicools & Paul London.

It will probably be Hardy, Lashley & Booker.

Unforgotten_one
03-08-2006, 01:40 AM
That's close I think. I would love to see Paul London and Super Crazy in the match, but that's never going to happen, because McMahon hates the little guys. Matt Hardy will defenity be in there. I think that Lashley/Finlay will take place at WM22, so instead of Lashley, I say that Paul Burchill will be in it. Also, if Booker T is ready to be in a ladder match, he'll be in it. Other then those, I have no idea who could be in it.

viva la gjam
03-08-2006, 02:05 AM
i think oj , lashley, and finlay

thesandman487
03-08-2006, 03:26 AM
I would say Hardy, Lashley, and one of the Mexicools

Adam Copeland2
03-09-2006, 05:29 PM
i wud say matt, booker and boogeyman(prolly oj too),but, i want lashley, finlay and either matt or booker.

clownboy
03-10-2006, 02:51 AM
hope its booker, lashley, and finlay

Finch420
03-10-2006, 03:18 AM
The obvious choice of Lashley, then the other two spots are just bland. Kennedy would've been a certain name in this if he didn't get injured, and so would Mysterio if Long didn't make it a triple threat. Now I'm thinking that Booker will be throw into it, but the last spot is really tricky. It'd be really nice if Burchill's push continued and was put into this, so I'll just go with him....

W-OLF
03-10-2006, 03:24 AM
Spoilers are up find out for yourself who it was that did win lol .

Cheech
03-13-2006, 03:20 AM
I think Lashley, Finley and maybe Matt

†† Reaper ††
03-23-2006, 05:07 AM
Yea im going with Lashley, Finlay, and Hardy but i think A Smackdown superstar will win if not RVD

Reinheimer
03-23-2006, 05:11 AM
Since the compeditors in the match have now been announced, there is no reason for this thread.

CLOSED