PDA

View Full Version : Ever Arrested? or caught by police or stuff...

M-J
01-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Nah iam 14 didnt get arrested, but last time on our national day.. i was playing fireworks me and my couzin.. i brought a bottle.. and then put a rocket fireworks and a something that pops. we light them closed the lid of bottle and ran away and the glass spreaded out and scratcehd some police car and then he talked to us and made us pay... S.O.B

Kellie
01-05-2006, 06:24 AM
No....im boring

Sunshine Acid
01-05-2006, 06:29 AM
Nope I am too sly to be caught..

Bad Boy
01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
never arrested . but caught once by some cops . me an my friendz were smokin behind our school and these old cops came behind and saw us . we ran from there and went into school and hid .

Reinheimer
01-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Last year when I charged for burglary. Me and my mate broke into the local race course and caused alot of damage. We both had to pay $900 and participate in this thing called CACTUS. Thats like this intence training thing. We both got through it in the end.

Just for the record. My mate was a maniac. He's the sort of person who doesn't know when to stop. He held a grudge with the guy who owns the place, and thats what led to it. I did cause abit of damage, but he did the majority of it. I couldn't live with it once I read it in the paper, so I confessed to the crime. Thats a road that I never want to go down again.

z-ero
01-05-2006, 01:38 PM
yeah ive been caught by the police loads of times for skateboarding in areas i should be so they kept moving me and my mates

The Major
01-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Never been caught, out.. nearly did at one point me and a few mates where drunk and coming home, one of them decided to chuck a piss balloon in a car, not knowing in was a unmarked police car! when the guy got out we all legged it up my hill and crashed out in my garden laughing

Sunshine Acid
01-05-2006, 02:55 PM
never arrested . but caught once by some cops . me an my friendz were smokin behind our school and these old cops came behind and saw us . we ran from there and went into school and hid .

:eek: why would you smoke back there?

Bad Boy
01-05-2006, 04:20 PM
because in evenings me and my friends hang around our school . the locality around our school is full of drunk and weed smokin gangsters. so we hang around there .

Slash
01-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Nothing major, managed to get escape getting a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt because my mate said we were nice guys! & once I almost got done for J walking, there was a car at the top of the hill coming down, there was enough time for me to run across, so I did, next thing I know, the blue lights come on & the siren sounds, I just stopped & went, "Fuck!", the bastard who was talking to me had his gun in his lap & it was pointed straight at my crotch, needless to say it was one of the most scariest moments ever!

619_fan
01-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Never been caught by police but have been chased a few times, one time for accidently egging a police mans house as he was returning from work... worst timing ever... and again for being drunk at the age of 15 and shoulder barging an officer who then realised we were drunk and chased us but I was close to home and new my way around the back alleys... even drunk. Have been spoken to and moved on by police for attempting to raid a place that was gonna get knocked down... but we didn't get in, we just got caught in the construction site!

bad_meetz_evil
01-06-2006, 01:44 AM
Na, never been arrested. Im a good boy, ya. :rolleyes:

Hypercharger
01-06-2006, 05:46 AM
Nope never. Can't get in trouble down here unless you still, or kill someone or something.

I had a cop come to my house, because my freind dialed 911-0024 or something he said he heard off a song.The thing is it was 11:30 pm on a school night when the cop came.