PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton accused of 'vicious lies'

OMEN
01-05-2006, 09:24 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/05/people.paris.hilton.ap/story.paris.hilton.ap.jpg
Paris Hilton
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Paris Hilton is accused of spewing "vicious lies" about an altercation with a romantic rival at a London nightclub, and harassing a business promoter in two lawsuits set for court this month.

The first suit pits the hotel heiress-actress against diamond heiress-actress Zeta Graff, who is seeking at least $10 million in damages for Hilton's comments in a July New York Post story.

The paper reported that Graff -- who once dated Hilton's then-fiancee, Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis -- went "berserk" at the nightclub, tried to strangle Hilton and attempted to steal her diamond necklace.

Graff denies the report and claims Hilton said "I'm going to destroy you" after trying to oust her from the club, according to the suit.

Former Hilton publicist Rob Shuter said in a deposition that Hilton asked him to help plant the story and that he gave the paper comments attributed to himself, Hilton and anonymous sources that were dictated by Hilton.

Hilton spokesman Elliot Mintz declined to comment on the case.

A January 17 hearing is scheduled near Los Angeles to consider Hilton's request for more information about the damages claim.

A hearing also is set for the same day on the second lawsuit in which promoter Brian Quintana, 37, alleged that Hilton harassed and badmouthed him in the news media and threatened his life. He is seeking a restraining order.

"I can assure you that when all of the facts are revealed in this matter, they will show that the victim is, in fact, Paris Hilton," Hilton's spokesman said.

AP.

It sounds as if Paris hilton is at it again,not only is she fighting with her one time best friend and co star Nicole Richie, she now seems to be in a cat fight with Zeta Graff that could coster $10Million..