PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: TNA No Longer Moving To Primetime

OMEN
03-15-2006, 01:18 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer

TNA's iMPACT! move to primetime in April is no more.

Jeff Jarrett apparently told the wrestlers are a pre-show meeting today at the tapings that Spike TV executives have changed their mind and will not be putting the show in a primetime slot.

The new timeslot starting on April 13th will be Thursdays at 11 p.m. This will follow the Ken Shamrock/Tito Ortiz season opener of Ultimate Fighter.

The change was made as Spike made the decision to move the Ultimate Fighter to 10 p.m on Thursdays.

Dave Meltzer reports that on 4/13, the line-up will be CSI at 8 p.m., UFC Unleashed at 9 p.m., Ultimate Fighter at 10 p.m. and TNA Impact at 11 p.m., which is the line-up that by far makes the most sense for everyone.

yankeesman77
03-15-2006, 02:12 AM
Things just keep going from bad to worse for TNA. in which many ways are like ECW when ECW finally got there TV deal. Unfortunatley ECW just never got to the big screen as best as we would have hoped because the wrestling world would have been very different right not if ECW was able to survive.

Flair Country
03-15-2006, 03:06 AM
That really sucks for TNA fans. I was interested to see how they would compete in their new prime time spot. This has got to be a huge kick in the balls to TNA's momentum.

cookie_dough_619
03-15-2006, 03:43 AM
Shite..... TNA had/has the potential to challenge Vince & the gang...I don't see them going bust, though... they shouldn't, anyway...

BDK
03-16-2006, 12:29 AM
Ok I'm not going against what you put up OMEN but I was just on the TNA site and it still shows that they are going Primetime like they said they were going to do.