PDA

View Full Version : whos going to show up next

Jay M Punkster
03-15-2006, 06:54 PM
steiner showed up at destionation x whos next / i think it will be a good guy not a heel maybe chris jericho wat yeh guys think write your oppion.

Flair Country
03-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Jericho is the only "big name" I can think of right now that would actually benefit TNA. If they bring in anyone new, it should someone who nobody has ever heard of with actual wrestling talent. All of these older famous wrestlers are just holding back the younger, high-flying guys that TNA prides themselves on.

hbk=god
03-16-2006, 09:20 AM
i think it will be goldberg that shows up next.

Jay M Punkster
03-16-2006, 01:20 PM
yah maybe continue the steiner fued from wcw that never relly ended.

shakie
03-16-2006, 01:51 PM
yeah that is what Id do if i was in charge. but then again remember the warrior/hogan match back a few years ago... but unlike warrior goldberg and steiner have managed to keep in shape.

reign-4-life
03-17-2006, 12:15 AM
yea...goldberg is definetly my next pick to show up...they have numerous backstage sources saying its a good possibility altho goldberg hasnt talked to jeff jarret or others

Straight Edge
03-17-2006, 01:36 AM
Jericho won't show up in TNA, Bank On It!

As for anyone else, I have no ideas. It could be anyone

Assassin™
03-22-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm doubting Jericho will appear on TNA programming anytime soon, regardless of the fact that Jarret metioned his name a couple of months ago. After Jericho was last seen in WWE, his title has went from "WWE Wrestler" to "Pro Wrestler" to "Actor, lead singer of Fozzy". Just recently, I saw on the E! channel (I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I watch that channel) that Chris Jericho's title is back to "WWE Wrestler". It's not like a graphic under his image on the E! channel is concrete proof or anything, but it looks like Jericho is still with WWE.

pwwilly
03-28-2006, 03:02 AM
i think that goldberg might sign and return as a good guy

King TE
03-30-2006, 04:25 AM
I heard that it is going to be Lex Luger. Though I could be wrong.

Reinheimer
03-30-2006, 05:05 AM
I'm pretty sure that Jericho is still in some sort of relationship with the WWE. So saying he will be the next, or likely to be the next superstar to show up on TNA would be a long shot. By the looks of it, I don't think we will see another 'suprise' anytime soon. Everything seems so ballanced out right now. And I don't think TNA are desprate enough for someone else.

goatsucker
05-01-2006, 06:59 AM
It would be great to see Jericho in TNA, but I doubt it will happen. Jericho has not been fired from or released from WWE.

TheFallenAngel
05-10-2006, 01:43 AM
I'm hoping it's not Goldberg. They need to be thinking long term when it comes to bringing guys in. Goldberg will come in for maybe a year, want a ton of money, and hold back the people who have been busting there ass for the company from day one.

Assassin™
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM
^I find Bill Goldberg to be entertaining, and I would like to see him back in the ring, but it's true that he is not a good choice for TNA right now.