PDA

View Full Version : TNA News: Details On Possible Monday Night Special

OMEN
01-06-2006, 01:05 AM
Spike TV officials have not yet decided to grant Total Nonstop Action Wrestling a Monday night special in February, according to PWTorch.com, although odds are strong that the network will do so very shortly.

With the February 13 edition of RAW set to be preempted by the USA Network, both TNA and Spike TV officials believe the night would be a great chance for TNA to capitalize on the market used to watching wrestling on Monday nights.

Before Spike TV can consider confirming the special, however, specific details - such as whether the show would be live, how long it would run, etc - would need to be determined.

Edge

It will be good if Spike allow TNA the time to do another Monday Night Special which should be two hours instead of the one hour that they had last year.Iam sure TNA would have no problem filling the two hours with fantasic matches..

Flair Country
01-06-2006, 02:17 AM
They have enough talent on their roster to put on a 3 hour show if they wanted to. It would be great to see them put on a live show for once and if there is no RAW on that night, they should strike and strike hard.

Straight Edge
01-06-2006, 07:45 PM
TNA has all the capabilities of succeeding (sp?) on Monday Nights, and what better time to start then when the WWE isn't going to be live with their Raw show. TNA is still a new product out there, and i'm sure there's many wrestling fans out there, that are under-estimating what TNA can produce...

At the moment iMPACT! is only 1 hour, and shown on a Saturday Night, and so far they've got around about the same rating each week, which isn't that bad, and hopefully if Spike T.V. does want to move to TNA on Monday Night's, then I would definately consider going 2 hours, and I would like to think iMPACT! will still be taped and shown on the Monday Evening