PDA

View Full Version : Boxing:Kostya Tszyu hints about his Future

Just KC
12-17-2006, 05:56 AM
Kostya Tszyu may not be returning to the ring anytime soon. One of boxing's most popular and skillful boxers in the game is set to have his Movie acting debut early next year. In a report published in the The Sydney Morning Herald, Tszyu refused to confirm his retirement, but told his fans in an email that some of his plans for the future include acting and promoting fights in Russia.

"I have lots of interesting things ahead of me in the new year and I will be appearing in an action movie for the first time in
Russia," Tszyu said. "Filming for my role will commence in April and will take three weeks.

Tszyu added: "It is going to be exciting for me to be an actor because I have to learn new skills. I will be doing some acting practice and for the part I will be playing, I need to learn to work with Samurai swords.

"Being a perfectionist in life, I want to look good on film and this means I have to practise a lot."
_________________________ _________________________ ________________
Wow now thats a shock, who would think one of the toughest guys on the planet would get into something like acting...