PDA

View Full Version : Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Interview

Will
12-23-2006, 09:05 PM
What’s new?
The UFC bought me like a runaway slave. I’m single again and ready to mingle again. Wassup baby. Back in training and have some new tricks! I got a brand new flip for some of you young punks! Keeping it grimy……ugly.

How do you feel about being in the UFC?
I like it so far…I haven’t step in the cage yet, I like the notion. The UFC is putting people out of business and that’s the business! Dana " i'ts good to be" White is making some good moves and his best move is hiring me. I’m gonna try to get the job done.

Any idea who your first opponent is?
Honestly at this moment I don’t know and I don’t give a damn! I fight anyone in the UFC but I would like to get a couple of warm fights cause I haven’t in a while and I want the new fans to see what I’m all about! You feel me!

What can we expect?
You can expect for Rampage to put on a show – Rain, Sleet, or Snow – Win. Lose or Draw! You know tha bizness –you know how I do…

What happened in Vegas with Kevin Randleman?
He was drunk and we got into a small tussle. I don’t know why he trippn’ I already beat the snot out of him. No really, I really beat the snot out of him go back and watch the fight if you don’t believe me.

Are you guys cool now?
Hell now? We won’t be cool till I beat his ass again so he’ll shut up! I’m the token black guy of MMA!

Sounds like the old Rampage is back!
The old Rampage never went nowhere! He just got some new stuff added to him. I’m still God’s soldier forever! Respect that! Don’t forget that! I ain’t perfect but I’m real!

Who are you training with?
Right now I’m just fine tuning my skills with Juanito (Big Thumbs)

What do you think about with a possible rematch with Chuck?
I’m glad you asked this question. For all you fans who read this quit asking me this question. If the money is right all fight a sick cat with six legs. I don’t know when I going to re-match Chuck, I don’t even know who I’m fighting next. So get off my back alright!!!! I want to re-match people that beat me! I want Marvin Eastman, I want Wanderlei Silva three –four times, I want Shogun I even want the old ass Sakuraba! And his do boy Matsui. Tell Dana to hook me up with some these guys. If I have to fight Chuck to fight some of these guy’s, so be it. I’ll break the ice. But Chuck has to get passed Tito first. Tito the bobble head of the UFC!!! He might take Chuck this time.

Would you fight Tito then?
No

Why?
Ask Pat Millitich if he would fight Matt Hughes. Why would you fight your training partner. Your Friend. Besides I might break my hand on his giant head. I don’t want to do that.

If you could fight any one, who would be?
John Cena. Why he stealing my chain? What’s up with that? Tell him to fight me – the looser has to stop using the chain. I know he like to Rap, tell him to wrap his mouth around some tic-tacks. Stinky ass breath.

Are you really black? I heard you were a really dark Italian.
Damn you found out! Actually you are right, Phil Baroni is really my brother. MMA is not big enough for two Italians. So I had to go Black. Once you go Black you never go Back!

How do you feel about the TUF fighters?
I think some of the fighters are TUF and some are not TUF enough.
Joe Stevenson…He’s TUF. Diego Sanchez…He’s TUF. Kendall Grove…He’s TUF.
Rashad Evans…He’s TUF. Sam Hoger…He’s not TUF enough. Bobby Southworth…He’s not TUF enough. But it’s good experience, I ain’t hating like Nick Diaz was.

Would you ever coach TUF?
I think I would be a TUF coach? Cause I’m a perfectionist when it’s not me doing the work. I think I would be the coolest coach yet! But Hell, I don’t know. I never coached nobody. The closest I ever come to coach is when I bought my momma a purse for her birthday.

What do you think of the UFC heavyweights?
They big as hell. If Tim Sylvia wasn’t there I think I would do good. His breath might knock me out. He look like a giant gizmo from the gremlins. And Brandon Vera’s my homeboy but Brandon’s all bizzness. I rather cut weight and stay at 205.

Source:http://www.throwdownfightgear.com/1_tdnews.html

This is just further proof that, while the guy is crazy as hell, he is probably the most charasmatic guy in the sport. It would be great to see rampage on a wwe stage shooting on Cena, too bad it will never happen though.

Bajingo
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
something is definately wrong with that guy.

Will
12-31-2006, 12:13 AM
yes there is, but at least he isn't boring like alot of the other fighters.