PDA

View Full Version : baby p

z-ero
01-06-2006, 10:49 AM
who the fuck is this baby p he comes in to this forum and starts askin for mod spots then he starts dissing peeps around the forum and then he says this is a shity forum all i can is this guy needs to buck his ideas up and start acting a bit better or hes gonna make alot of enimeis on this forum

Bad Boy
01-06-2006, 11:01 AM
bro , he's already made a lot of enemies . he wants to diss people but gets dissed himself . he acts like he is cool but he's a loser .

The Major
01-06-2006, 11:15 AM
bro , he's already made a lot of enemies . he wants to diss people but gets dissed himself . he acts like he is cool but he's a loser .

well said, i don't know who this baby p guys was, but so far he has made himself a loser

M-J
01-06-2006, 12:17 PM
well he added my email just to tell me i wanna be a mod.. i told why dontu ask lion by yourself it is none of my business. then he tells me he want to be a sport mod. becase he posted lots their i told him three 3 mods. he said then i wanna be in the entertainment. then he said i will PM him i said ok.. then he said if he says no then i dont care WTF?

The Rock
01-06-2006, 01:46 PM

Periods go right after the last word in a sentence.

z-ero
01-06-2006, 01:55 PM
well he added my email just to tell me i wanna be a mod.. i told why dontu ask lion by yourself it is none of my business. then he tells me he want to be a sport mod. becase he posted lots their i told him three 3 mods. he said then i wanna be in the entertainment. then he said i will PM him i said ok.. then he said if he says no then i dont care WTF?

well by the sounds of it jamal this guy is a total loser and is a retard of uow and if he dont stop asking for mod spots then he might aswell leave this forum and never come back or commite sucide i think would be better for him

The Rock
01-06-2006, 02:01 PM
If only nebikard was here. :(

The Major
01-06-2006, 02:03 PM
If only nebikard was here. :(

who?

Angelique
01-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Ok just to clarify on part of this issue ... i know he asked for a mod spot on my forum in the shoutbox. Then get got upset with me because I flamed him in spanish, which he turned it on me. He said I flamed him because he called my man gay and because he asked numerous times in one day for a mod spot. He would not accept that I said no, and he didnt like it. So he changed his mind and said he didnt want to mod a forum that was shitty and had 80 members. I would rather have a small site with very lil bullshit it on it, then a large one where a person cant keep up with the bullshit.

The Rock
01-06-2006, 02:06 PM
who?

He was on PWS a few weeks ago.

bad_meetz_evil
01-06-2006, 02:59 PM

lol, hes an idiot. Mods spots are to be earned not to be given. And secound of all, even if he does manage to become a mod, being a mod isnt paradise. lol

M-J
01-06-2006, 03:07 PM
loool, yeah exactly u just have to like run the forum that u r moding..

Baby P
01-06-2006, 05:22 PM
why r u people so dumb it was only a joke. i don't wanna mod any of these sites i don't ever like wrestling mustless modding a site thats loaded wit wrestling. i go to forum mostly for sports.

Voodoo
01-06-2006, 05:35 PM
I like the kid, I ask Kellie for a smod spot all the time like once a day. Stop taking things so seriously guys, talk to him maybe you'll begin to like him like I did.

.N-Fz
01-06-2006, 06:47 PM
He's a loser, well put. Plus; his grammar & spelling skills.. suck. I can say with alot of confidence, if I was next to him & had a gun, i'd blow his fucking head off.

That dirty boy.

Sunshine Acid
01-06-2006, 10:13 PM
All of these rant threads are pretty much petty and pointless. It is always the same, someone complains about something minute and then everyone else comes in and replies saying he is a fucking idiot, ect. Same pattern. Also there is never any form at attempted intelligence in any of the rants. Just so and so is fucking moron, bitch, asshole, whore, faggot, ect. It gets old. People should not create a rant unless they actually have something to rant about. No one ever creates a pretentious rant. Someone should try.

Appels
01-06-2006, 10:26 PM
All of these rant threads are pretty much petty and pointless. It is always the same, someone complains about something minute and then everyone else comes in and replies saying he is a fucking idiot, ect. Same pattern. Also there is never any form at attempted intelligence in any of the rants. Just so and so is fucking moron, bitch, asshole, whore, faggot, ect. It gets old. People should not create a rant unless they actually have something to rant about. No one ever creates a pretentious rant. Someone should try.

Word.

Camoflague
01-06-2006, 11:22 PM
why r u people so dumb it was only a joke. i don't wanna mod any of these sites i don't ever like wrestling mustless modding a site thats loaded wit wrestling. i go to forum mostly for sports.

then why join a wrestling site dumbass?

Voodoo
01-09-2006, 05:45 AM
then why join a wrestling site dumbass?

He joined for the same reason everybody else joins, to discuss things with people who have similar and differing view points. People dont join because they want to show that they're better than everybody else and they can get higher on the totem pole, and if you did well then you're the dumbass.

z-ero
01-09-2006, 10:19 AM

yo baby p if you like sport then join a sports forum not a wrestling forum you idiot it makes more sense

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 11:21 AM
I dont know who this certain turd is, but he has to learn that asking for spots will get him nowhere.

z-ero
01-10-2006, 12:59 PM
whaey lots of people agree that this guy is a retard

Dr_Weed™
01-10-2006, 09:12 PM
fuck baby p