PDA

View Full Version : Big Update On Goldberg Possibly Going To TNA

OMEN
03-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Last Friday's edition of the Daily Star newspaper in the UK featured an interview with Dixie Carter. Lots of typical hype in the article, and interesting comments about the possibilities of Goldberg working with TNA:

"Goldberg has been talking about us. We've not been talking about him. We're in a good position to have talent interested in participating, although we currently have a great roster and it's their time to shine."

"It's critically important. Some of these guys have been with us since day one, could have gone to our competitor and didn't. We want people to become invested in our characters and product."

So it seems perhaps TNA aren't all that interested in Goldberg, despite what he has been saying. Unless of course Ms Carter is trying to swerve us?

ProWrestling

Straight Edge
03-21-2006, 11:01 AM
I missed that article in thw Daily Star last Friday. I don't personally want to see Goldberg in TNA, but TNA & Dixie Carter will most likley sign him for the Jarrett/Sting angle

M3 GTR
03-21-2006, 12:38 PM
I hope he comes back. Since the end of WCW, he needs to retire with fashion, not how the WWE ended it, with that shitty match against Lesner. Both could do so much better, but they had no real chemistry in the ring. Stick Goldberg in a fued with Steiner

Dasdream™
03-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Only thing TNA needs him for is name value, they have all the great talent they need, but their not that well known and Come on if they can bring in Big Poppa Slump, I'm sure Goldberg cant be any worse lol

Dark Drakan
03-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Goldberg could actually be a good asset to TNA IF he got his workrate sorted and was willing to 'sell' other wrestlers moves because he was awful at that.

†† Reaper ††
03-23-2006, 05:33 AM
I hope he comes back. Since the end of WCW, he needs to retire with fashion, not how the WWE ended it, with that shitty match against Lesner. Both could do so much better, but they had no real chemistry in the ring. Stick Goldberg in a fued with Steiner

Yea Goldberg and Steiner had a great feud

ajs
03-23-2006, 05:47 AM
Tna/dixie Would Be Stupid Not 2 Sighn Goldberg!!!!

Metalring
03-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Goldberg would be the factor in whether or not TNA can get a primetime time slot and not some late night gig.