PDA

View Full Version : Sienna Miller: I'm no victim

OMEN
01-06-2006, 04:29 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/06/people.siennamiller.ap/story.miller.ap.jpg
Sienna Miller
NEW YORK (AP) -- Sienna Miller said she resents her media image as a wronged "little girl" in her relationship with on-again boyfriend Jude Law.

Law, 33, publicly apologized last summer for cheating on Miller, 24, following reports he had a fling with his children's nanny.

"You have to swallow an awful lot of pride and say it's fine, that the people around me know me and I don't care what other people think, but you can't help but care," she said, addressing her recent media attention in the February issue of Premiere magazine.

"I heard the other day that there were people in L.A. selling T-shirts saying 'Team Sienna' next to 'Team Aniston,' and I felt like this victim. I don't want to be seen as some little girl. I'm quite tough and proud."

Miller reportedly ended her seven-month engagement to Law in July, but recently the couple seem to have been on the path to reconciliation.

"It's a nice idea that maybe we could work things out," she said.

Miller, a fashion icon and Hollywood It Girl, stars opposite Heath Ledger in the Renaissance romance, "Casanova."

She's now filming a much-hyped role -- and sporting a quirky bob haircut -- as Andy Warhol muse Edie Sedgwick in "Factory Girl."

cnn