PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania Spoilers Revealed Through House Shows

bad_meetz_evil
03-23-2006, 05:18 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!! There is a possible Wrestlemania in spoiler in the following, so if you want to be totally surprised, stop reading now! You've been warned!

This weekend Undertaker is booked against Mark Henry in a Tulsa Street Fight and a Oklahoma Street Fight.

For RAW house shows after WM, Goldust is being tagged with Viscera with no mention of Val Venis anywhere.

For the three RAW house shows in California on May 5-7, Elijah Burke is booked against Trevor Murdoch while Ric Flair and Trish Stratus will team up against Edge and Lita.

For the two SD house shows in California on May 6-7, Kurt Angle will wrestle Randy Orton and Rey Misterio in a steel cage.

For the RAW house shows in Denver on May 20 and Tucson on May 21, Elijah Burke is booked against Matt Striker while Viscera is teaming up with Big Show against Spirit Squad.

For the three RAW house shows on May 26-28 in Idaho and Wichita, Cena is booked against Edge in a Steel Cage for the WWE Title, while RVD vs. Shelton vs. Carlito for the IC Title. Elijah is booked against Matt Striker as well.

For the European house shows in April, Kane and Big Show vs. Spirit Squad in what is billed as the First Ever 2 vs. 5 Tag Team Title Match and Val Venis is booked as a special referee for the Diva's battle royal.

Also, for most of the RAW house shows in April and May, RVD will face off Shelton Benjamin with the stipulation that Momma will be barred from ringside.

Dasdream™
03-23-2006, 05:37 PM
wait a freakin minute, Triple H has been saying all year that he would be getting the title back at mania....hmmm please tell me there is a "card subject to change" thing somewhere? please PLEASE!!!!!!

Metalring
03-23-2006, 08:03 PM
....hmmm please tell me there is a "card subject to change" thing somewhere? please PLEASE!!!!!!

Exactly what I was going to say.There have been times when house shows have been cancelled and rescheduled with different matches.My question is how in the hell can the Spirt Squad have the Tag Team Titles?That would be very interesting to see 2 different guys defend the title each week.

bad_meetz_evil
03-23-2006, 08:37 PM
These are possible spoilers man, never say never. As WWE can easly change its mind, either ways.

Adam Copeland2
03-29-2006, 06:15 AM
Also,there is the possibility that HHH wins at WM and Cena wins it back at Backlash, since the Edge vs Cena Cage match for the WWE title is at May 26-28, after Backlash.

LionDen
03-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Moved to the WM forum and thanx for the info BME.

Adam Copeland2
03-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Now, this is confusing. Exactly who are you saying is going to win at WM22 and in what match? If u r suggesting that Big Show & Kane are going to retain the tag titles, then I am fine with it.But, if u r saying that Cena is gonna retain the WWE championship, buddy, u r so friggin wrong. Why? Because of this-
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=5606
So, u see, if dat does not convince u that Cena is gonna lose the belt,then I dunno what will. Plz state clearly what r u saying coz pplz r getting the impression HHH is gonna lose at WM.Talk about 2 conflicting posts, arent they?