PDA

View Full Version : TNA News: Daniel Puder to TNA?, Impact goes up against the HOF

bad_meetz_evil
03-24-2006, 07:46 PM
# It appears as if the NWA-TNA is sending out feelers to several former WWE superstars to see if they would like a chance to work for the company. One such person is former Tough Enough winner Daniel Puder, who has been approached by TNA management in regards to bringing him into the company. Obviously, one such match that management would be dying to see would be Puder vs. Samoa Joe, but we'll have to wait and see if Puder decides to take TNA up on their offer.

# It appears that TNA is not afraid to go up against the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony that will be shown on USA networks, as they have changed the time of their Impact! tv episode that week back to it's normal Saturday timeslot. This would put it in direct competition with the WWE.

Assassin™
03-24-2006, 07:56 PM
No one wants to see Puder. He should go back to MMA and UFC.

Dasdream™
03-24-2006, 09:06 PM
hmmm I love TNA but they stand no chance of beating WWE this year in the HOF ratings battle, I mean Eddie & Bet Hart are enough, I'll tape Impact and watch HOF hehe. Best Invention ever...VCR

Metalring
03-27-2006, 03:34 PM
What's Puder going to do in TNA?They don't want no arrogant sumbitch Puder there.The WWE released him for a reason,didn't they?As for TNA staying on Saturday all I have to say is that I hope they'll enjoy 0.4 ratings.

cookie_dough_619
03-29-2006, 03:13 AM
Puder!?!? Whats he want!?!? He can bugger off!!!

Im led to believe that Impact is going up against the Eddie & Bret inductions. Impact could have the gretest show ever and still not win this one. Im OK, cos I don't think the HOF is being shown in the UK and Impact airs (with its 1 week delay) on saturday nights at 9pm. Yay!