PDA

View Full Version : Who gets the case?

Flair Country
03-26-2006, 07:54 AM
Now that we know all of the participants for this year's Money In The Bank Ladder Match, who do you think that WWE will invest a title shot in? Out of the six guys: (RVD, Ric Flair, Shelton Benjamin, Fit Finlay, Matt Hardy, & Bobby Lashley) I would think it would have to be RVD. The only other remote possibility I could see is them giving ole' Nature Boy one last title shot before he retires. Not very likely I think, so I'm sticking with RVD.

Adam Copeland2
03-26-2006, 06:29 PM
RVD no doubt. Will cash it in at ONE NIGHT STAND 2 and hopefully will win the belt.

Additional Comment:
RVD no doubt. Will cash it in at ONE NIGHT STAND 2 and hopefully will win the belt.old story.

Bad Boy
03-26-2006, 06:31 PM
RVD has to be it. He needs a push in the WWE right now

Metalring
03-27-2006, 02:24 PM
If RVD doesn't win MITB then I'll stop watching WWE.

MarkoPolo
03-27-2006, 02:37 PM
I dont know why but i think they will give it to Lashley, i think since RAW had it last year they will go with Smackdown this year, i dont see Finlay getting it and Matt Hardy i dont think his charcter is strong enough nor has he got enough backing from the board to warrant a title shot, its WWE though so anything could happen look at the Rumble with Mysterio, i think Lashley though, i want RVD to win it but i dont think so.

Metalring
03-27-2006, 02:39 PM
I think because of the fact that Smackdown won the Rumble that they would have to give it to somebody from Raw to even things out.

MarkoPolo
03-27-2006, 02:47 PM
I think because of the fact that Smackdown won the Rumble that they would have to give it to somebody from Raw to even things out.

Lets hope so because Smackdown is boring and after Mania i dont see who can be in the title hunt after Orton wins the belt.

pwwilly
03-28-2006, 02:45 AM
im thinkin either rvd or lashly

POD
03-28-2006, 05:53 PM
I think it will be RVD but if he doesnt it will be Benjamin i hope.

LionDen
04-01-2006, 12:53 PM
I have a feeling it will be RVD, it would be a good beginning for a push down the road.

W-OLF
04-01-2006, 12:57 PM
RVD he would be my choice and ........................

SPOILER ALERT

Abd the spoilers say RVD as well