PDA

View Full Version : Sting's Army

†† Reaper ††
03-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Its probably obvious but i think that ill be Sting, Rhino, and the Dudleys vs. Jarrett, Steiner, and AMW but i thought i would throw it out there and see what you guys think will be involved although i would like it to be Sting, Nash, Goldberg, and Hogan but that wont happen

W-OLF
03-28-2006, 01:51 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing Luger and Sting together one more time , he did say Jeff wasnt the only one with speed dial.

Flair Country
03-28-2006, 05:03 AM
Its probably obvious but i think that ill be Sting, Rhino, and the Dudleys vs. Jarrett, Steiner, and AMW but i thought i would throw it out there and see what you guys think will be involved although i would like it to be Sting, Nash, Goldberg, and Hogan but that wont happen

I think you pretty much nailed it man. You know that 3D and AMW are gonna match up. Then you also have Sting and Jarrett pairing off. We ALL know Steiner is gonna be in it, so I guess the only wild card could be Rhino. It could be someone else...but I'm gonna stick with The Man Beast on that one.

Mr. 2.0
03-28-2006, 05:10 AM
Yep that probably who it's going to be guys the people who are against Jarett army

†† Reaper ††
03-28-2006, 05:16 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing Luger and Sting together one more time , he did say Jeff wasnt the only one with speed dial.

Yea i thought that he might call someone in but i wasnt sure if he would or wouldnt but i guess the only way to find out will be spoilers or to wait and see

Mr. 2.0
03-28-2006, 05:27 AM
^^ yep that's the best thing to do because he could call anybody because TNA is known for some supises but still I' ll wait to see the spoliers on Wensday. Becasue I know atleast 5 people he could call for backup becuase of history.

Reinheimer
03-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Lol, I guess this is the war which has been building up over the past few months. To think Cage and Brown were also going to be in the mix. Alot has changed in the past few months. And you've pretty much got that sussed out there. Sting, Rhino, and the Dudleys vs. Jarrett, Steiner, and AMW sounds pretty good to me. It gives Christian Cage enough workers till Jarrett gets back into the title picture. And the bigger names in the rivalry gives this war more hype. TNA management arn't stupid people. So I would doubt they will bring in any more wrestlers.

†† Reaper ††
03-28-2006, 09:42 AM
well i just read on tnawrestlingnews.com that it could possibly be Sting, Rhino, KILLINGS, and AJ SYTLES. I mean were did killings come from and it would be great to see AJ involved but also were did he come from? Atleast my theory all ties in with the "flavours of the month" thing from going back to turning point-final resolution and the whole Dudleys, AMW but killings i mean come on

MACKILLER
03-29-2006, 01:01 AM
well i don't think AMW and dudleys would be in it since i think they will have a tag title match table cage match guessing but who knows

LG
03-29-2006, 03:46 AM

You're right Wolf...but my pick for Sting's pick on his cell phone is somebody that has to 1) Beat Scott Steiner nad Jarrett 2) Came out of WCW (duh) and well my pick is Bill Goldberg

†† Reaper ††
03-29-2006, 04:29 AM
Yea if the person he calls is someone to help then ill have to say it'll be Goldberg

MACKILLER
03-30-2006, 05:32 AM
OOOO MY GO I JUST FIGURED IT OUT.......RAVEN.
think about it he hates jarret and all the others in his stable so it would make sense.

W-OLF
04-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Yea Raven would be a good choice as the storyline fits.

Raven Effect
04-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Yes so totally, Raven would make an awesome choice.

chuck_norris
04-03-2006, 03:46 AM
raven is facing zybyzco in a hair vs. hair match so that rules him out.

W-OLF
04-03-2006, 01:06 PM
New thought itll be the guys from Apr 1st on the mic ..

Rhino,Truth,AJ Styles.

Confederate
04-03-2006, 09:20 PM
i hope its rhino, a.j., and the truth

dezorr
04-03-2006, 09:43 PM
i just hope they use some people in the match

downcard11
04-05-2006, 11:53 PM
probably some more old wcw cast-aways