PDA

View Full Version : Wresltemania 22 - Predictions

MarkoPolo
03-27-2006, 03:19 PM
WWE Title
John Cena vs Triple H

- I see Triple H winning this with help from someone, maybe a McMahon, it seems like they are getting a little pally again, maybe another McMahon-Helmsley Era?

World Title
Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio

- I cant see Mysterio not winning it, why have him win the Rumble otherwise.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Shelton Benjamin vs RVD vs Ric Flair vs Finlay vs Matt Hardy vs Bobby Lashley

- RVD for me, has to be his time now, he wont play the bad guy image with the shot, he'll just wait his time and use it at One Night Stand hopefully.

WWE Tag Titles
Big Show & Kane vs Chris Masters & Carlito

- Has to be Masters and Carlito, they may not be the greatest team but i dont see Show & Kane going anywhere else with the belts.

Vince McMahon vs HBK

- I see HBK finally winning this the battle on this one, but maybe Vince has other plans, hard to call, Shawn for me though.

Edge vs Mick Foley/Cactus Jack

- Mick Foley easily, i dont see why Mick would come in a lose to Edge, will be a good match i expect to see ladders and chairs maybe even tables from Edge.

US Title
Chris Benoit vs JBL

- JBL's overweight and i dont expect him to win anything anymore, i dont think he can carry a title properly, especially with Eddie in mind i go for Benoit.

Womens Title
Trish Stratus vs Mickie James

- Trishs year long reign is under threat but i think she will survive.

Casket Match
Undertaker vs Mark Henry

- Bye Bye Mark Henry, no way is taker losing his streak to Henry, Casket made it interesting but they have now lost Henry again from Smackdown for a while.

Boogeyman vs Booker T & Sharmell

- Only see this going one way, the Boogeyman, great gimmick but how can someone like that win a title ever? but good comedy.

Playboy Pillow Fight
Torrie Wilson vs Candice Michelle

- I think Torrie will win this or there wont be any winner, the only winner is the fans.