PDA

View Full Version : An Idea On Who MNM Could Face At Mania

Metalring
03-27-2006, 03:25 PM
We all know that the Hall Of Fame Ceremony is the night before Mania.The Blackjacks,former World Tag Team Champions, being inducted into the HOF.My question is this:Who here believes that MNM could possibly face The Blackjacks?Neither one of them are dead(not to my knowledge anyways).At Mania we could see MNM come out saying that they have no opponent for Mania and then out comes The Blackjacks.What are your thoughts about this?

Straight Edge
03-27-2006, 03:30 PM
I seriously doubt it. I'm guessing that WWE will put MNM into a Tag Team Title Match, against London & Kendrick or possibly other teams at Wrestlemania 22. MNM had best be on the card, otherwise that's poor booking by WWE

pwwilly
03-28-2006, 02:47 AM
i hope MNM is onthe card, if so it would probably be a 4-way between MNM, Gymini, Mexicools, and london and kendrik

rey619
03-28-2006, 05:14 PM
that sounds good hope they do it and mexicools or london and kendrick win

Ricardo Salas
03-30-2006, 03:17 AM
MNM won't be on the card at all. If they are, they'll probably come out and cut some heelish promo and some legend or legends for that matter will run out there and stomp a mudhole in their ass, as Jim Ross would say.

Finch420
03-30-2006, 03:23 AM
I very highly doubt MNM will be on the card. They'll probably make an apperance complaining about not being on and then get destroyed by someone, but other then that they won't do anything.

Reinheimer
03-30-2006, 08:10 AM
We already have a thread on who you think should face MNM at mania, post it there.

*CLOSED*