PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Jim Ross To Commentate WrestleMania 22

OMEN
03-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Jim Ross will be calling the RAW matches for the WWE WrestleMania 22 PPV.

As announced on RAW, Jerry Lawler will assume the role previously assigned to Ross—hosting the Hall Of Fame ceremony.

Joey Styles was informed of WWE's plans Monday at RAW. Although the removal is a huge blow to Styles' status as the show's lead announcer, Ross' stature with the company alleviates some of the harm.

PW Torch

Damm this is a big slap in the face for Joey Styles i was really looking forward to him doing the commentary on his first Wrestlemania...
I do hope that this is not the start of Jim ross's return to Monday Night Raw,If they want to bring him back full time then why not have him call Smackdown and leave joey on Raw..

Metalring
03-28-2006, 03:03 PM
I don't think that Ross wants to come back full time.He said so himself.He'll probably be brought up for special events like Saturday Night's Main Event and such.

POD
03-28-2006, 05:54 PM
I dont see a problem with it really,I miss having JR on Raw scene.

W-OLF
03-28-2006, 07:14 PM
It will probably be Ross for the big ones like Mania and Saturday night main events , I like Ross and im not really surprised gotta suck for Joey though.

King Venomation - X
03-28-2006, 08:38 PM
All I can say is that I am glad to see Good Ole J.R back, he is my all time favorite announcer and Wrestlemania wouldn't be the same without him.

shakie
03-28-2006, 09:02 PM
agreed venom. it just wouldnt be the same

Austinfan4Life
03-28-2006, 09:24 PM
I'[m happy that JR is back he's the best announcer in the Business but for Mania what i think they should do is have the RAW's Three Announce guys.. Lawler, Styles and Ross.. Coach doenst do a good job on RAWs anyway.. So Have those three do it.. Its a possibility for sure.. But we will all have to wait and see.

Straight Edge
03-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Poor Joey Styles. I was actually looking forward to seeing him commentate Wrestlemania 22, but obviously this won't happen now, seeing as J.R. will be leading the commnentating team at Wrestlemania 22.