PDA

View Full Version : Mania Return?

Finch420
03-30-2006, 03:07 AM
For the last few years Mania has marked the return video for some wrestler or another. Do any of you guys think that this will happen this year, and if so for who?

I personally think big Dave Batista will have one of these and he'll be back on SD in a few weeks, but under what capacity not sure yet....

MACKILLER
03-30-2006, 05:44 AM
I have no idea but it would be cool if he returned toscrew orton to start a feud

Adam Copeland2
03-30-2006, 07:58 AM
I also think it will be batista,but it might also be y2j-this guy has been out for a LONG time and has been tremendously missed.Althogh I think with the way he has been 'fired' on Raw, he shoudnt have a return promr but maybe he shud interfere in a match.But, thats way faroff, aint it?

Metalring
03-30-2006, 03:00 PM
The one person that I would want to return would br Bret Hart but that's not gonna happen.Ken Kennedy might make a surprise appearance.

Reinheimer
03-31-2006, 05:23 AM
If anyone was to return then it would most likely be Dave Batista. He's been gone for some time now and i'm sure that his injury is better. Also, Wrestlemania was the night where he won the World Heavyweight Championship. And in the main event. Maybe he will come and commintate or just witness the triple threat from front row or something. Either way, im sure that he will return if anyone would..