PDA

View Full Version : RVD Champ at One Night Stand 2?

†† Reaper ††
04-03-2006, 08:02 AM
i think and probably so do others that RVD will cash in the money in the bank at ONS 2 and become champ

the madscotsman
04-03-2006, 02:48 PM
I 've read this on a few sites, but that doesn't make it true although it would be good. since wwe fans hate Cena and therefore the ecw fans in the arena will make his night a living hell. so aye I could see that happening.

-[ICON]-
04-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah I think RVD deserves the title, I would like to see him and Trip feud they had an awesome match at Unforgiven 02 and it'd just be damn cool to see Cena get his ass handed to him ECW style.

Confederate
04-03-2006, 09:32 PM
One night stand is supposed to be ECW so why would the wwe champ be there? I know this is when people are saying RVD will challenge, but I just don't see it happening.

Metalring
04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
RVD should use his title shot at Survivor Series.He won't(or can't)use it at Summerslam because it takes place at Boston(Cena's hometown).You know that Cena will be in the main event either defending or challenging.

Straight Edge
04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
One night stand is supposed to be ECW so why would the wwe champ be there? I know this is when people are saying RVD will challenge, but I just don't see it happening.

Exactly. ONS is an ECW PPV, why should the WWE Champion wrestle on an ECW PPV, when they were never in ECW to begin with. I'd like to see RVD become WWE Champion, but most definately not at ONS 2.

BDK
04-03-2006, 11:01 PM
If he does use it at ONS it will be a waste of the Money In The Bank. I mean to be honest Vince won't even give RVD a push on Raw so go to Smackdown and beat Mysterio and run Smackdown.

Finch420
04-03-2006, 11:55 PM
I read on a few sites he's going to challenge Mysterio at One Night Stand, makes since since they're both ECW alumni, unlike Cena. I actually see one hell of a match come out of this with Van Dam the new World Champion, but a short reign droping to Big Dave or Orton.

†† Reaper ††
04-04-2006, 04:54 AM
Im liking Mysterio/RVD even if it isnt for a title

Adam Copeland2
04-04-2006, 06:15 PM
I have read that on many sites but I have come to know from the outcome of the WM22 HHH vs Cena match that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT WWE( J.R. WAS right). U dunno when this match would be scraped.

LionDen
04-04-2006, 06:30 PM

I also have to agree, it is an ECW night unless they plan to mix the two up and have another WWE invasion style show. The rumours flying around could be just WWE trying to hype the show so people will think wow, RVD will win there. Only time will tell but since they do plan on him having the title, it will be an awesome day when he wins.

He has paid his dues, gone along with the crap he has been served and IMO he deserves the title.

downcard11
04-05-2006, 11:58 PM
i think he'll go for the title at One Night Stand 2 (that name makes no sense), but I dont think hell win it.

craig91891
04-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Of course RVD is gonna cash in at ONS. He told us on Monday, plus, he has made it clear at last year's ONS how pissed off he was he couldn't compete because of his injury. I would love to see Edge win at backlash and him and RVD at ONS. HHH and RVD would be boring. HHH is too big to do anything to WOW us, but Edge and RVD could deliver a great match.

Dasdream™
04-06-2006, 06:18 PM

Thast why RVD is there, WWE doesn't have that many ECW guys left and if they want big ratings they need ATLEAST the WWE champs there. I hope RVD wins it, but knowing Trips he'll just beat him instead of Cena for title.

greatgonzo
04-12-2006, 01:35 PM
I want to see RVD win, but probably HHH will retain if he's champ

Red Punk Rock
05-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Cena will retain his belt people :D

Joe
05-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah i think RVD will win there so as ppl will buy the show to finally see RVD get the big prize, i think if RVD wins he might take the belt as throw it away and Keep The ECW Championship in order to Start the new ECW brand! Like Shane Douglas did originally with the NWA belt.

Super Klawz
05-06-2006, 12:42 AM
i cant believe that rvd may become champion

King Placebo
05-06-2006, 04:10 AM
It depends what the final match is for me. Many things can happen. One possibility is that at Jugement day The winner of Rey and JBL will vs him. Meaning it would be a classic ecw match against rey or a match against the Anti- ECW guy JBL. Over on raw, if they turn Cena heel, he could be the opponent at ECW ONS. But with so much spoilers flying around that Kane will beat cena for the title soon, even though it's hard to tell whether Kane is a face or a heel now. It looks to me as RVD will be going to vs the smackdown champion.

TheFallenAngel
05-10-2006, 01:56 PM
No chance, it doesn't matter who is champion come ONS, whether it's Cena or Triple H, RVD just won't win.

If it's Triple H, Triple H isn't going to job the title away to RVD at an ECW PPV of all places.

If it's Cena, WWE's not going to take the title away from one of the top money makers to give to RVD of all people.

RVD will challenge for the title, lose, and just stay in the midcard where he belongs.

redcrvtte05
05-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Vince has been angry towards RVD of late for keeping his IC title.
He might not allow RVD to challenge for the title unless he goes to Smackdown.

If Rey has the championship, then it would definitely be a great match, with RVD coming out on top.

If JBL, it would be really ironic if he lost the World Heavyweight title at ONS 2 against RVD.

randrade
05-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Most likely it would