PDA

View Full Version : Reason for Cena's unexpected win at the MANIA.

hunter_spn
04-04-2006, 04:59 AM
If rumours are to be believed, then HHH was supposed to win at Wrestlemania till friday night. Yet the results were changed on saturday.

It is said that WWE invested a lot in betting racquets on CENA where they got big odds, as HHH was the obvious favourite. Thus WWE made BigBucks by letting cena win.

Its a quite simple reasoning, and what i truely believe in. Whatchya think?

Hate
04-04-2006, 05:09 AM
lol.....That sounds completely ridiculous.Who in the world would gamble on a fixed sport?Cena retained b/c it cemented him finally as a goos strong champion.

Kaz
04-04-2006, 05:48 AM
HELLO what do you think the V-Bookie is?? A place to gamble on fixed sports.

The Major
04-04-2006, 09:01 AM
well who cares about that, the WWE fans have gotton tired of him. he will lose soon. and triples H will be a better champion

doing it for the money.. bloody coroperate sellouts..

Metalring
04-04-2006, 02:43 PM
HELLO what do you think the V-Bookie is?? A place to gamble on fixed sports.

Yeah but were betting with silly internet points.These guys are betting with real cold cash.

Confederate
04-04-2006, 02:44 PM
I think they had Cena win just because EVERYONE was expecting HHH to win, so I think they did it just to make things not so predictable.

Finch420
04-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Cena won the same reason Mysterio won. On SmackDown! Rey tapped and took the RKO, he took both finishers, Orton tapped, and Angle recieved none, so Mysterio was going to win. Cena took a sledgehammer shot and a pedigree, so he won. Vince books the same everytime, whoever looks weak going into the pay per view is going to win. It's always been that way, and I'm pretty sure it always will be that way....

Adam Copeland2
04-04-2006, 06:08 PM
I totally beilieve u man.I posted the spoilers where it said John Cena would lose.But, the change in storyline has kind of worked on me.

LionDen
04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
An interesting rumour is made here although, the rumours have been flying about for a while that Cena was always going to win and then lose it at .. well, you know where.

There has been certain logic in people discussing how the House Shows have been giving away that Cena would win at WM. But personally, i do not believe the betting scandal, well, not untill i see proof and also, if this was true, whoever did the betting would be ina whole world of shit.

hunter_spn
04-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Betting is done on large scale in Vegas. I have not participated in it, yet i have heard of it. Rich and Spoilt SOBs bet on such silly things. But it is rumoured that WWE also invested in the same, for money!

Additional Comment:
Finch420, wht bout Batista's win at WM21???????

LionDen
04-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah, i bet on a few outrageous things myself there but do you think people with power to change matches would screw over Vegas with betting. I wouldn't think so.

likatiga
04-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Even the Backlash promo had Cena stating "I am going to get back what is mine". It looks as though it was a very late call. I believe that HHH will win it back in the very near future, so as they can try and get a better crowd reaction by having Cena chase the title. If that fails then they will have no option but to turn him heel.

yankeesman77
04-08-2006, 04:15 PM
I would be even more surprised if he made it out of Backlash still the champ seeing as how you have HHH and or Edge who would make a great feud w/ RVD who will use his money in the Bank shot at 1 night stand.