PDA

View Full Version : Main Event For Backlash PPV Revealed, & More

OMEN
04-05-2006, 11:21 PM
The main event of WWE’s Backlash PPV will be John Cena vs. Edge vs. Triple H in a triple threat match. Also announced for the event is Vince & Shane McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels & "God".

Backlash is scheduled for Sunday, April 30 at the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky.

PWI

LionDen
04-05-2006, 11:36 PM
I wonder why they are throwing Edge into the mix.

shakie
04-05-2006, 11:41 PM
i wondor what the hell kind of gimmick theyll play for the god thing...

anyway, im kinda pissed cuz lexington is only about 2 hrs away from my house and I aint goin.

Straight Edge
04-05-2006, 11:44 PM
hmmm, interesting to say the least. Both Edge & HHH think they should be the #1 contender for the WWE Title, so Vince has put all 3 of them in a match for Backlash for the WWE Title. I smell a new champion being crowned.

downcard11
04-05-2006, 11:47 PM
good to see edge back in the main event, should be interesting. wish they would stop with mcmahon though

Metalring
04-06-2006, 05:39 PM
I'd rather take Edge as WWE Champ than Cena any day of the week.We know that its not gonna happen and at Vengence we'll have the annual HHH Hell In A Cell match with Cena.

-[ICON]-
04-06-2006, 06:08 PM
I think the best way to play this would be Edge to win and then spark a feud with H and Cena for the #1 Contendership. but this match might me interesting.

Infinite Vision
04-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Match sounds good.

Reinheimer
04-07-2006, 05:00 AM
I like how they are getting Edge involved in the match. I don't know why, but I think that it makes the match much more interesting. He is a great wrestler and should be able to add nicely into this fued.

The Tag Team match is very interesting. What the hell, HBK and god. Well, I watch Raw tonight so i'm looking forward to seeing what happenned to create this match. Somethings going to happen here. It's not a handycap (technically it is) so HBK probably will have some help.

Thanks for the news OMEN. Nice Job