PDA

View Full Version : Which match stole the show at Mania?

The Hammer
04-06-2006, 06:18 AM
In my opinion it was the women,s championship match. I have never really been impressed with the women's division matches, but this one was just a great showing. I could not turn away from the match. There was good wrestling and good showmenship. I look forward to seeing more matches with these two.

What did you consider to be the best match?

hunter_spn
04-06-2006, 07:19 AM
For me, HHH vs Cena stole the show. It was the best match of the night in all respects. It justified to be in the mainevent of the show!

bralller
04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
too me it was edge vs mick foley that was awsome.

Dasdream™
04-06-2006, 06:09 PM
For me, HHH vs Cena stole the show. It was the best match of the night in all respects. It justified to be in the mainevent of the show!

Everybody has their opinion so I'm not going to murder you for saying that. If you mean which match was the best I'd have to say............................................... .................................................. ................................I suppose the Trish vs. Mickie. Ver sad isn't it that at Mania the divas had the best match

classic
04-06-2006, 06:33 PM
i think hbk vs vince

-[ICON]-
04-06-2006, 06:45 PM
I was torn between four

MITB Match
Womens Championship
Vince vs HBK
and Edge vs Foley

But I'd probably want to watch Edge/Foley again because that was just brutal, I watched it live and when i saw the blood in Edges eye I thought he'd poked his eye out lol

dezorr
04-06-2006, 09:01 PM
the rated r superstar V.S. mick foley was the match of the night hands down

.::Lash Kash::.
04-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Vince VS. HBK - hands down

Metalring
04-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Rey vs Angle vs Orton stole the show IMO.

Infinite Vision
04-06-2006, 11:18 PM
HBK vs. Vince
Kurt Angle v Rey v Orton

Bush_Daddy
04-06-2006, 11:57 PM
wow i'm surprised to see that the women's championship match was considered the best match by few. Did you not see the botch ending where Trish couldn't even pick Mickie up for the Stratusfaction? It was an ok match considering I really don't like Trish and glad she lost and got booed very nicely! I would have to say the best match for me was Rey vs. Randy vs. Kurt and also Triple H vs. Cena.

Straight Edge
04-07-2006, 12:16 AM
The Women's Title match was easily the best women's match that's happened in the WWE for sometime.

My choice is the Hardcore Match between Mick Foley and Edge. I've never seen Edge take as many bumps before, as I did during the Hardcore match. And Edge spearing Foley through the flaming table was dangerous, but very Hardcore at the sametime.

Finch420
04-07-2006, 01:56 AM
This is a tough one for me, I'd either have to go with Edge and Foley or the Money in the Bank. Both were excellent matches with great endings, but overall I'd probably say the Money in the Bank because I wasn't expecting much out of Finlay and he had one hell of a match. But I'm not taking anything away from Mick and Adam, that hardcore match was incredible. It was probably the closest replica to ECW Vince ever produced.

likatiga
04-08-2006, 02:32 PM
IMO, the Foley V Edge and HBK V Vince were the most entertaining. But the HHH V Cena match was a classic wrestling match. It had all the elements of a good match. I was also very impressed with the womens match, usually womens matches are for pure eye candy (Candice V Torrie) but this was a very good match. Trish has come a long way from just being a valet.

Adam Copeland2
04-08-2006, 05:25 PM
As long as "stealing the show" means topping what was expected, it's the women's match 4 me - I never thought it would be even close to this gud.
The other matches were what they were supposed to be - just awesome.

greatgonzo
04-12-2006, 01:33 PM
That's a hard question, but if I had to choose, definitely must be foley/edge

nu_jersey_devil
04-18-2006, 04:51 AM
hbk match

Megan
04-18-2006, 04:54 AM
Mick and edge i loved that one.

takerman
04-22-2006, 06:08 AM
hardcore match edge vs foley

Victoria-a-holic
04-23-2006, 08:08 AM
For me it was -
Foley v Edge

with MITB coming second

hunter_spn
04-24-2006, 05:41 PM
I still maintain HHH vs Cena stole the show. I was disappointed to see MITB and Edge FOley screw the things up.

Last years MITB was way too good than this, and Edge has had better matches in the past that with Mick.

cookie_dough_619
04-25-2006, 04:01 AM
I felt it was the strongest Mania since WMX-7 (a bold statement...?!?!), full of top matches. But Im gonna go for Shelton & RVD's match. Yes, THEIR match.... Shelton owned Mania, IMO. But then again, Im just a mark for him....

†† Reaper ††
04-26-2006, 10:02 AM
-']I was torn between four

MITB Match
Womens Championship
Vince vs HBK
and Edge vs Foley

Yeah i consider it the best WWE PPV iv'e seen and in my top 5 overall

Red Punk Rock
05-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Cena and HHH is the best! Cena made HHH tap out and defend his gold! :)

There are also good matches like:

MITBII
Hardcore Match
HBK vs Vince
SD triple threat :wink:

bazzo92
05-07-2006, 03:43 AM
edge v foley no doubt

creatureofthenights
05-07-2006, 06:03 PM
edge vs foley stole the show it was when all the good matches started but the trish vs mickie was secounmd it was pretty awesome

TheFallenAngel
05-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Definetly the Foley vs Edge. Some of the matches had there share of problems,.

Angle vs Mysterio vs Orton- Entirely too short, and the fact that Angle made Orton and Mysterio tap out within 5 minutes of the match, for me atleast, took away from the match.

HHH vs Cena- The same old predictable ending. And Cena still stinking up the main event scene.

MITB- With the exception of the spot from Benjamin on the ladder to the outside, and the "spider man" move he did, I wasn't really interested in the match. Maybe because 3 out of the 6 guys shouldn't have even been in the match.

randrade
05-12-2006, 06:59 AM
2 matches, MIB2 and Shawn and Vince